DEX to CEX problems help please?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
when i put my usb in i go to Rewrite Target ID flash and it comes up with ....

Flashing the whole NOR is disabled

name your dumb proberly to enable FLASHING ONLY THE EID0 SECTION

put [*.EID0.NORBIN] must be a 16bm and also be from your console only `92 bytes with be written to flash (EID0)

I only have CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN and DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN thats all i need yeah to change right? please help and tell me what iam doing wrong? i have no idea what it means like rename the EIDo to what ? i dont know :/ but please help?

Nov 20, 2013
i have a fat jailbroken isnt it norbin for it?
if its a dump and its 6 mb your good ( nor ) if you have nand ..**** nand you have a 256 mb file you can do it trought a long way install rebug 4.41.3 install a spoofer + psid patcher for cex
flash the CEX-FLASH.EIDO.NORBIN in it and you have a Cex console happy hacking

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
if its a dump and its 6 mb your good ( nor ) if you have nand ..**** nand you have a 256 mb file you can do it trought a long way install rebug 4.41.3 install a spoofer + psid patcher for cex
flash the CEX-FLASH.EIDO.NORBIN in it and you have a Cex console happy hacking
huh? i wanna go to CEX from DEX? what u on about haha? and a fat is a NANDBIN?

Nov 20, 2013
not every fat is a nand i have 3 playstations 2 fat 1 slim all norbin :) the very very very old fat ps3 they have nand

Nov 20, 2013
take the back of your ps3 right down in the back you see a serial code give me the hole serial code there we can see if its nand or nor

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
because i wanna data transfer to my other ps3 wait if i downgrade right and im on DEX will i stay as DEX wont i ?!!?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: khlead has posted a new reply in the thread "6,288 Premium Modded Avatars (PNG Files)".