Difference between consolecrunch.com and .org?

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

kirbygamelord

Member
May 1, 2014
2
2
13
I know that there are two consolecrunch websites. I prefer this one over .org, but are the sites affiliated with each other? Is there a history behind why there are two sites with the same name? I'm asking because I'm curious as to why.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Younis
We're not 12 year old squeakers. Plus, we don't leech. They leech, everything, premium Id's, my cc.com exclusive private Id and all content. They're bunch of fucks.
 
.Com
Newb: Can anyone help me I'm a beginner
Members: sure thing what do you need of help?

.Org
Newb: Can anyone help me I'm a beginner
Members: suck **** you piece of ****
 
:xD::xD::xD: I get your guys' points! I knew just from visiting both of them that this website was the way to go. It's way easier to navigate on this site, and it's actually got helpful information! Thanks for clearing that up for me! ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Younis
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ lurch6661:
    then ill ask them if they gonna eat there food too gonna eat that son lol
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
      Chat Bot: ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.