DO NOT Buy CIDS From Disaster1989

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Hello, before i make this post please understand that i have nothing against .org and am in no way trying to be little them or their staff members. I'm making this thread to protect the members of this site as well as icarus from being scammed by disaster.

Disaster is scamming you. Wheres my evidence?
5e296075ece4549d2287aadce856d815.png

On top of that i have had countless individuals come to me and ask me for advice because they bought banned ids. You would think that a site owner would not do something like this but I apparently have held my expectations too high.

Disaster, I ask you one simple question. Why? Why do you do this to the people that enjoy your forum? Why do you do this to your staff? Is is because you dont have enough money? Are you unhappy with something? Is .org losing traffic?

If so to any of those questions there's no reason to do something as underhanded and childish as this. Its stupid and idiotic and you honestly need to get rid of your parsimony demeanor and If anything you should be thanking the people that visit and interact on your forum instead of scamming them. Though there my personal opinions i believe others feel like this as well.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
I mean thats how *********** went down, dont he think members are going start leaving?

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Hello, before i make this post please understand that i have nothing against .org and am in no way trying to be little them or their staff members. I'm making this thread to protect the members of this site as well as icarus from being scammed by disaster.

On top of that i have had countless individuals come to me and ask me for advice because they bought banned ids. You would think that a site owner would not do something like this but I apparently have held my expectations too high.

Disaster, I ask you one simple question. Why? Why do you do this to the people that enjoy your forum? Why do you do this to your staff? Is is because you dont have enough money? Are you unhappy with something? Is .org losing traffic?

If so to any of those questions there's no reason to do something as underhanded and childish as this. Its stupid and idiotic and you honestly need to get rid of your parsimony demeanor and If anything you should be thanking the people that visit and interact on your forum instead of scamming them. Though there my personal opinions i believe others feel like this as well.
Good looking out brah.:)
But is this something new o_O ?
Sh*t! he's been doing this kind of stuff for a very long time even when he was here at CC.COM SMH am i right @Crunch :stare:

Reactions: Barry and Nostafaru

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Good looking out brah.:)
But is this something new o_O ?
Sh*t! he's been doing this kind of stuff for a very long time even when he was here at CC.COM SMH am i right @Crunch :stare:
Yep

Reactions: Barry

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Not to be rude but I had 2 friends that bought a cid from you and they got banned within 2 days. Im not saying you scammed them I was just stating that

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
If that's true why they have not contacted me for a replacement? obviously I offer on my cid a warrancy, I do not know how they're using they cids, they like to play lastest games, and modding them and they get easy ban, as I said I have more than 60 cids now working for more than a month, also there are feedbacks from people that is giving us thanks cause they are for now playing for more than a month, if there is a problem with a cid banning fast we always offer warrancy, but some people is just being rude and opening a dispute or do not contact us
more than 1 month? i wouldn't really like paying £15 for a console id that lasts a month, when i can pay £25 and get a fully private console id that lasts around 8 months. A 1 month lifespan is a sure sign of reselling, you should say on your thread that the console id's can be sold up to 3 times, otherwise it is called scamming. You should sell a 'resellable' type of console id for the cheapskates, and another type of console id that is fully private (which costs a bit more, but it will make more members happier).

CLYZILLA

Oct 8, 2014
If you don't know how to use an CID, might as well not play online. Just a noob you guys are sayin people scamming others. That's why the world is so fucked up.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown

i like how when you post that image in the cc.org ShoutBox they ban you for spam on the spot! LMFAO SCAMMERS WORKING TOGETHER ON CC.ORG :trolol: fegs

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
They're keep working... I mean they're working more than a month and they keep still working
I have a question about your warranty, If i buy a cid with warranty and i post it on a website for the public use and it gets banned therefor you would have to keep sending me cids every time it gets banned ?

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Also requesting people to leave good feedback o_O i mean your admin if any wants to post a negative feedback you can edit, ban, and or removed the comment/member
e61bf932dfc32bf3591a70c4cf3ce7c2.png

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
I have a question about your warranty, If i buy a cid with warranty and i post it on a website for the public use and it gets banned therefor you would have to keep sending me cids every time it gets banned ?
quick delete this... we can have some fun :D

Reactions: omgthissiteisBAD

iTzDaniel

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Oct 10, 2013
Kinda old news bro, think most have known for a long time now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".