DO NOT Buy CIDS From Disaster1989

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Here I show you the dispute comments from him

375b91ae3dd62084d863b2f58dfc61c9.png

"he say it was invalid" but you can see the CID i sent him is same that the one he posted here, he said he bought 2 but he only bought 1, i cant be more clear, just see yourself please

Yeah i cant say nothing else

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Adding that he was banned by flame for the reason of (skip his ban on the main account and create new one) he was banned for selling ids, so how possible if he try to sell ids on my site and he is buying 1 id to me? seems suspicious
Yeah it dose seem suspicious to me also. It sound's like the cid he bought got banned and he tried to resell it for money back.

~Not saying he did or did not

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
He tried to sell ID's before to be banned on his main account, then when he got banned (cause sell ids is not allowed) he came with his new user and buy me an id, open the dispute, bla bla bla, the id i sold to him continue working.. not for long cause he posted it..
ah, on your site don't you got to be a staff to sell or get permission? but anyway he didn't provide any arguments so therefore case closed :p@Crunch can you lock this thread :p

Maniac

Sep 24, 2014
Kraaienest
I aslo got scammed by disaster in a day it was banned I didn´t even got online because he shares the cid with others lmao and then he sended a new CID but that one was banned 2 lel and someone posted in this post the CID what he sended to me

ERICK-rz-

Aug 8, 2014
I had bought a console to the Disaster1989 id and my alleged private id console. was banned in less than a month and I used everything to protect my console id :evil: sen enabler disable sycalls, using official games, blocking urls and wipe history

Jimbo-_-MoDz

Jan 4, 2014
Am just having my say in it but i bought my id off him 2 weeks ago if not 3 weeks ago and my id is banned already and all i did was play fifa and mw2 ? and i only used homebrew 3 times and i signed out every time to use them. Also rarley played my ps3 over the last 2 weeks because of exams and shit before christmas so yeah kinda disappointing to see this happen

rocky111

Apr 24, 2014
Germany
Hello, before i make this post please understand that i have nothing against .org and am in no way trying to be little them or their staff members. I'm making this thread to protect the members of this site as well as icarus from being scammed by disaster.

Disaster is scamming you. Wheres my evidence?
5e296075ece4549d2287aadce856d815.png

On top of that i have had countless individuals come to me and ask me for advice because they bought banned ids. You would think that a site owner would not do something like this but I apparently have held my expectations too high.

Disaster, I ask you one simple question. Why? Why do you do this to the people that enjoy your forum? Why do you do this to your staff? Is is because you dont have enough money? Are you unhappy with something? Is .org losing traffic?

If so to any of those questions there's no reason to do something as underhanded and childish as this. Its stupid and idiotic and you honestly need to get rid of your parsimony demeanor and If anything you should be thanking the people that visit and interact on your forum instead of scamming them. Though there my personal opinions i believe others feel like this as well.
i bought 3 cids for 55€ 5 mins ago. 1 is banned in gta and 2 are banned from psn :(

Nanners

Active Poster
Oct 7, 2014
I got 1 id from him and my id got banned less than four days and the warrarcy is two weeks and he never replyed or sent me id replacement that he resold my id that i payed for . I always spoof my id with PSninja, PSnpatch.
DONT TRUST Disaster1989.

Lil B

Dec 28, 2014
I should of read this before I bought a "private" from him.. There goes 24.30 USD$ out of my card. Disaster I AM AFTER YOU.

Reactions: Maniac

Connorrox22

Jan 1, 2015
Im a little p'd off, bought a cid of Disaster, lasted about a month. Didn't mod any game, played advanced warfare legit hadn't been banned on any account on the cid, account still isn't banned but cid is? Im not gonna make threats yet but im p'd off...

DarkHero

Nov 1, 2013
Im a little p'd off, bought a cid of Disaster, lasted about a month. Didn't mod any game, played advanced warfare legit hadn't been banned on any account on the cid, account still isn't banned but cid is? Im not gonna make threats yet but im p'd off...

The same happens to me too

Nanners

Active Poster
Oct 7, 2014
WE all know by now that Disaster1989 is a scammer.. if u published anything frm him etc.. cid and u got scammed like i did, Report Him! Nothing will happen if u sit and cry about it here.. Go to his home page and report every post that
Disaster1989 posted or hack him.. anything will work lol. Now here.. im not hating, i want justice and revenge for him scamming me & others. :Ill get you:
:) Thanks

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2015
hey guys when u entered .org today it pop out a message saying that they are transfered to console****.org because of disaster1989 scamming other users so this problems,

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea i tried that injected a virus
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wll you can test the exe with totalvirus or what ever
  • @ lurch6661:
    but i will download the game
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    did you look into getting a new mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now not yet got one my self but i do got one lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you got one /
  • @ lurch6661:
    gonna get one
  • @ lurch6661:
    need a wireless one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well when you get your money maybe get one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna buy one this month but i also want to get the edg controler hahaha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    edge
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    but let me know if you realy gonna install mw3 and if you want to play some matches we can work on a menu for you then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    im gonna watch a movie so catch you on the flip side
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool bro tc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i will download it for sure then
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    keep in mind i do think there are free ones you maybe have to buy one and also dont do it on your main account make new one
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Hello there, is the Admin online?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    well im not a admin but maybe i can help /
  • @ ZockMock131:
    I want to delete my old account permantly bcs i dont use it anymore
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    there is no option to delete a account for members im afraid
  • @ ZockMock131:
    Why is that bro
    ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX: