Downgrade OFW 4.60 without a 4.60 CFW (easy tut)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Did this Thread helped you out?

• Yes, thank you.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, you suck! ( :/ )

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Hello Crunchers, Calyx here with a bit information if you still do ps3 downgrade services.

If you don't trust this Ferox CFW ( like I do because as far as I know He's a fake dev), then this is the way.

IF YOU DO KNOW A WORKING 4.60CFW, FEEL FREE TO PROVIDE A LINK TO IT AND YOU CAN SPARE THE TIME READING.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW A CFW 4.60, PLEASE CONSIDER TO CARRY ON READING.
:)

So here's a list what you need:
1. a ps3 (obviously)
2. a Nor/Nand Flasher ( obviously too though)
3. Rogero's Flash Tool 4.55 with Auto Patcher ( still works even on 4.60) <- CONFIRMED BY ME
4. Rogero's Downgrader
5. Toggle_qa.pkg
6. Any 3.55 or higher CEX CFW

How to:

Do your downgrade like usually, verify and patch your dump with the flash tool.
Now flash this dump back on the system.

You'll boot into Recovery ( as usual hopefully) and here you install the downgrader CFW. After this is done, activate the toggle_qa as usual.

If this is done you are good to go and install your CFW of Choice (I still recommend the Rogero 3.55 v3.7 CFW just for precautions)
After this is all done, you should ( and I hope so) successfully downgraded an OFW 4.60 ps3 without an 4.60 CFW.

Thanks for reading and happy flashing. :) Wish you good luck! - CALYX

MasterZoilus

Jun 11, 2014
First, Habib 4.60 CFW is out and been out, and it works fine

I assume you posted this for people who know how to flash, because you list all the basics but left out a BUNCH of steps for the noobs. So REALLY the only thing you had to say is --

"do everything for 4.60 the same as 4.55 because rogero 4.55 flash tool still works on 4.60 and use 4.55cfw "

because all of the rest we know already. Now if this post is for noobs, then you left out a bunch of crap

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
First, Habib 4.60 CFW is out and been out, and it works fine

I assume you posted this for people who know how to flash, because you list all the basics but left out a BUNCH of steps for the noobs. So REALLY the only thing you had to say is --

"do everything for 4.60 the same as 4.55 because rogero 4.55 flash tool still works on 4.60 and use 4.55cfw "

because all of the rest we know already. Now if this post is for noobs, then you left out a bunch of crap
It's actually for them who know how to flash. I stated above" it's for you who still do Downgrade's". I will make a noob tut later that day in My own words. But I guess there's already one.

Can you link me Habibs cfw?

MasterZoilus

Jun 11, 2014
just google it , its everywhere.

Also , between steps 3 and 4 aren't you missing something? After you patch your dump and put it in the ps3, you should install cfw and THEN do rogero downgrader. Because the downgrader only works on cfw not ofw which the ps is still on after you patch it.

Or do you install the downgrader via recovery method right after patching without installing 4.55 or 4.60 cfw first?

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
If you don't use or didn't know about the 4.60 cfw, you can install the downgrader, because the syscalls are up to 9.99 and you need to install a cfw on 4.60 or higher. But we can forget all that then there's habibs cfw now. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • Chat Bot:
    Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dragotx93 is our newest member. Welcome!