E3 Flasher Problem Need Help

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Nov 20, 2013
SO i got a problm with the e3 flasher , i think its a perma brick
wel Look
i installed my e3 flasher in my nor ps3 cechk04
i dumped some backups i did check it for any error it all looks good no error i checked it a few time's validate it byte reversed it to the header is IFI not IJI or FI.I or what else so i used flowerbuild to byte reverse then i validate it with BwE validator 1.31
i installed it , ps3 just black screen found it it was the header it wasn't IFI , no problem used rogero nor patcher on a new backup
installed it still same problem then i patched it again did byte reverse , ps3 got real fuckt in here don't know why , it has no video output no black screen just nothing
i can't turn it off with the power button i can only plug the power off i tryed to flash my valid backup still no succes i tryed everything , byte reverse install it no succes i look at the logs no error
i solderd the tristate to ps3 wotn turn automaticly off after few seconds and i tryed this hole thing again install flash it with flashfun no succes , well the logs says succes no error but yea , its a big problem you know i dont know what to do right now the only button that works is the eject button please add me skype
so we can chat because i am really upset = optic_shakos my mail is shakos@hotmail.be please help me out consolecrunch ;)

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Why didn't you patched the dump in the first place?

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Did you tried to set up the original backup?

Nov 20, 2013
i did patch it in the first place well i just give me black screen i tryed theoriginal back up still no video signal

Nov 20, 2013
i did everything to fix it i did researches on forums i tryed it i flashed it i did alot ! still nothing but if your dump has IFI in it ( IFI 120 ) it should give video signal so i think the ps3 is perma bricked or if you gyys know a solution

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Hdd connected? Check both signals. Hdmi and scart.
Brick= start, 3x beeps, turn automatically off right after.

Nov 20, 2013
i don't have esata station and its not a dex to cex brick like 3 beeps and turn off if i don't use tristate it just turn off in few seconds its a fat cechk04 you don't need the HDD to downgrade the ps3 but i think its perma e3 flasher bricked i'm gonne try HDMI but i don't think it would work because i use scart normaly i saw it on a few forums your header in the bkpps3.bin it has to be IFI or you won't have audio , screen .. input i had IFI , IJI and FI.I in the header but nothing works i also flashed the original backup it just don't work , the logs say its succesfull no error well , there is allways a brick change if you flash it even if its valid i readed that on a E3 site so i think i had a valid dump and stuff but i bricked while flashing , i think the nor chip doesn't take the bkpps3.bin anymore because of the brick i could try to flah it in my e3 norchip but i am not gonne screw that 1 up .. btw i don't wanne solder whitout flux , i don't have it , my solution is i should buy a new console somewhere in mean time help me out :/ if you want i send you the BwE html files (i will remove the IDPS line ;) because i don't wanne waste that valid ID

Mar 1, 2014
bro if you dont have your original bkpps3 then say goodbye to your ps3 if you have it add me on skype moldvaguy and ill help you xD;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: SPARX_Modz has started a new thread called "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.19.0- MOD Menu APK...