Error Code 8002A224

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Jul 25, 2015
My Cid was banned about a week ago and it didn't worry me too much because I use to use public cids here on CC all the time. I decided to try one this morning and found that im getting the error code 8002A224. All the videos on it don't help because my original cid is banned and lots of others were having the same problem. I bought this ps3 (4.50 PS3ita Dex) and it already had a banned cid. Once i restore original cid it says im banned from PSN. Once i set a new cid it gives me the error again.. What do I do?

Jul 25, 2015
Ok so is there any way to fix it or ho around it? Or am i screwed? Somebody told me they fixed it by switching to a CEX firmware but that seems irrelevant and stupid

TotalModzHD

Active Poster
May 16, 2014
Ok so is there any way to fix it or ho around it? Or am i screwed? Somebody told me they fixed it by switching to a CEX firmware but that seems irrelevant and stupid
when you set your id to your original and tried signing in, what did it say?

Jul 25, 2015
Setting a new id doesnt do anything because then it will give me the error. Even if I set a valid cid that is confirmed working for others, it will show that error

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: DankElliot has posted a new reply in the thread "List of 146 Games Mega Links + No Torrents...