ERROR CODE 800710016

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

MRUK

SPARTA
Retired Staff
Feb 20, 2016
STAFF FEEL FREE TO EDIT.... (DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE)
THIS IS FOR ALL THE RETARDS ON THIS FORUM... THE ERROR CODE 800710016 MEANS THAT YOU ARE IP BANNED. IM FED UP WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT BEING POTED ABOUT OTHER ERROR CODES... DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH BEHIND THEM BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO GIVE OTHER MEMBERS FALSE INFORMATION...
THIS IS HOW YOU CAN GET BACK ONLINE.
  1. CONNECT AN VPN TO YOUR PS3.
  2. IF YOU HAVE A STATIC IP YOU CAN ETHER CHANGE FROM (STATIC TO DYNAMIC THEN BACK TO STATIC)
  3. IF YOU HAVE A STATIC IP YOU CAN ALSO RING YOUR ISP AND ASK ABOUT AN IP CHANGE
  4. IF YOU HAVE AN DYNAMIC IP JUST RESET YOUR ROUTER.

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
STAFF FEEL FREE TO EDIT.... (DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE)
THIS IS FOR ALL THE RETARDS ON THIS FORUM... THE ERROR CODE 800710016 MEANS THAT YOU ARE IP BANNED. IM FED UP WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT BEING POTED ABOUT OTHER ERROR CODES... DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH BEHIND THEM BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO GIVE OTHER MEMBERS FALSE INFORMATION...
THIS IS HOW YOU CAN GET BACK ONLINE.

1. CONNECT AN VPN TO YOUR PS3.
    IF YOU HAVE A STATIC IP YOU CAN ETHER CHANGE FROM (STATIC TO DYNAMIC THEN BACK TO STATIC)

IF YOU HAVE A STATIC IP YOU CAN ALSO RING YOUR ISP AND ASK ABOUT AN IP CHANGE
    IF YOU HAVE AN DYNAMIC IP JUST RESET YOUR ROUTER.
Lol, it's not a internet connection error. I repeatedly reseted my router and it wouldn't work until I used a vpn. So this to me is a iP ban.

MRUK

SPARTA
Retired Staff
Feb 20, 2016
Lol, it's not a internet connection error. I repeatedly reseted my router and it wouldn't work until I used a vpn. So this to me is a iP ban.
thats from your experence then im posting the actual error code that shows its an ip ban.... you can look on sony sebsite with the error code you posted and see the results for yourself. that error code you posted is not an ip ban

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".