Fallout 4 is official!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
CGgJ0DHUgAAQJPD.jpg

As of today at 7AM PST Fallout 4 has been officially confirmed! It was confirmed on the official Bethesda Studios twitter (@BethesdaStudios)

2159c02c16879faf64ce35cc849c107f.png

1654d0a7a5c0c42a6d330487dece5515.png

In addtion to that a web link was posted on the twitter wall that takes you to a site that contains a spinning bethesda cog logo (though, before today it contained a timer that was ticking down to 7am pst today when fallout 4 was officially confirmed). Heres the web link if you would like to check it out! http://fallout.bethsoft.com/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=PleaseStandBy

In addition to all of this amazing and long awaited news a trailer for fallout 4 was also posted on the Bethesda Studios twitter. I would elaborate more on the trailer but I'm not going to spoil it for everyone as hyped about this as I am haha. On that note, see it for yourself :)

Alright thats it for the moment, if anything new happens I'll likely update this thread to notify you all :)
see ya for now cc

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
OMG can't wait the hype is real nice ost man :D.

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
YES! Can't wait me. :)

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!

Reactions: JO65

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
:dancingguy:bout bloody time :clap:

General chit-chat
Help Users