FIFA 20 PS4 Tournaments: Pro for a Day kicks off August 3

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
50141987058_de74a7d017_k.jpg

Compete for your chance to represent your favorite team and win cash prizes.
Steven Roberts
VP, Global Competitive Gaming, SIE

Hello PlayStation Nation! Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re partnering up with some of the biggest professional gaming teams in the world for a one-of-a-kind tournament. Beginning August 3, we’re kicking off FIFA 20 PS4 Tournaments: Pro for a Day where you can compete for the chance to represent your favorite gaming team and win cash prizes. Sign-ups start today.

The FIFA 20 Pro for a Day competition is open to all eligible participants* in Brazil, France, Germany, Spain, UK and US.
Play For Your Favorite Team

Get the opportunity to represent some of the biggest professional gaming teams in the world, such as Team Heretics, Vitality, SK Gaming and G2 — in this series you’ll be representing the teams that are assigned to your country.

Open Qualifiers run from August 3–24 in a Swiss tournament format. The top 32 finishers per Open Qualifier will earn a spot in the Team Final.
Team Finals will take place August 25–26 in a single-elimination format. The winner of each Team Final will advance to the Country Finals.
The Country Finals will be held on August 28 in a Group Stage tournament format, where the winners of each Team Final will face the three rival winners of the other Team Finals for their country.

Win Cash Prizes

Take home a share of the Team Finals and Country Finals prize pool for placing in the top four in your Team Final or competing in the Country Finals for your chosen team. See the full rules for the prize amount splits in your local currency.
Show Your Skills

Earn a place in the Country Finals for the chance to show the world what you can do in match broadcasts hosted by PlayStation. Matches for the Country Finals will be broadcast remotely – one broadcast for each country.**

Finally, check out the below list for the four teams that are taking part in this program for each country:
Brazil

Detona Gaming
Red Candids
INTZ
Vivo Keyd

France

Vitality
Solary
LDLC
G2

Germany

Mousesports
Fokus
SK Gaming
G2

Spain

Vodafone Giants
Team Heretics
Movistar Riders
DUX Gaming

United Kingdom

Hashtag United
AJ3
G2
Bateson 87

United States

Complexity Gaming
Misfits Gaming
Team Envy
Team Liquid

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice