Ended FIVE 1 Month Premium Upgrade Giveaways!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vDxy

Jan 9, 2015
I want to win because i cant get premium cuz i dont have a paypal or anything and because i love consolecrunch and it helped me with modding :heart:

Reactions: ShutTheCrunchUp

ShutTheCrunchUp

Guess who's back, back again
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
I want to win because i cant get premium cuz i dont have a paypal or anything and because i love consolecrunch and it helped me with modding :heart:
Nice comment, good luck :)

Emaƞuεl

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 1, 2015
I would like to win this premium because i want to see how different it feels and the upgrades it has.(experience it) The reason why i like this website is because it helps me with problems on CFW. Another reason why this is a good website is because theirs this guy on here that sells the cheapest private console ids which is my buddy who post this (shut the crunch up) ;) Best Site ive ever seen and will ever see ;) @ShutTheCrunchUp is a good guy

Last edited:

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
I would like to win this premium because i want to see how different it feels and the upgrades it has.(experience it) The reason why i like this website is because it helps me with problems on CFW. Another reason why this is a good website is because theirs this guy on here that sells the cheapest private console ids which is my buddy who post this (shut the crunch up) ;) Best Site ive ever seen and will ever see ;) @ShutTheCrunchUp is a good guy
Thanks. Good luck :p

Reactions: Emaƞuεl

mike232

Aug 21, 2014
i would like to win this premium because, sometimes im waiting 5hours for a public cid, and then they go banned.
and im going crazy lol
and one bastar** has pranked me with a private cid , and they work only for two days.
im hoping that i win the premium :))))
i love this site :)

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
Jan 21, 2015
WELL I WOULD LIKE TO BECAUSE I HAVE NOTICE SO MANY NICE PEOPLE HERE AND UM EVERYBODY HERE IS LIKE A FAMILY TO ME :) AND WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS WEBSITE IS THT SO MANY PEPLE HAVE COME AND PRETTY MUCH WE ARE GROWING TOGETHER AND IDK I JUST LOVE THIS WEBSITE IS MY FAVORITE PPL HELP ME I HELP THM IS LIKE A FAMILY :heart:333333333333 CONSOLECRUNCH.COM:heart:333

ShutTheCrunchUp

Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 11, 2014
WELL I WOULD LIKE TO BECAUSE I HAVE NOTICE SO MANY NICE PEOPLE HERE AND UM EVERYBODY HERE IS LIKE A FAMILY TO ME :) AND WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS WEBSITE IS THT SO MANY PEPLE HAVE COME AND PRETTY MUCH WE ARE GROWING TOGETHER AND IDK I JUST LOVE THIS WEBSITE IS MY FAVORITE PPL HELP ME I HELP THM IS LIKE A FAMILY :heart:333333333333 CONSOLECRUNCH.COM:heart:333
Nice :) Good luck. :p

kenrock56 | NML

Active Poster
Jan 24, 2015
d2bc5d6e2568531695953ad606e054b4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".