FIX! - 2 Common Problems/Deaths in PS3 CFW/OFW With FIX!!!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

iZioid

Active Poster
Oct 6, 2018
123 Cummings Court
FIX! - 2 Common Problems/Deaths in PS3 CFW/OFW With FIX!!!

So i have been hearing everyone is getting their ps3's broken and having problems!!
so i decided to stay on the communities trend and help you all out and if you dont have a problem, i suggest you take this as a warning! ;)
this thread will cover why you console is not working or perhaps turning on!
these are two reasons why it might not turn on if this thread dosent have what you are looking for i would appreciate it if you would scroll
down and comment what your problem is so we can spread awarness and perhaps solve more then one issue in one thread!! :)

YLOD - (Yellow Light Of Death)
What is the YLOD - (Yellow Light Of Death) on ps3?
The PS3 YLOD (or yellow light of death) is when your beloved console shines or blinks
a yellow light on its front end, indicating that something serious is wrong. ... Along with the
console freeze, your Playstation 3 gives an audible alert that something is terribly wrong by giving a few short beeps.
But keep in mind it usually happens on a fat ps3 but could also rarely happen on a slim!

What causes YLOD - (Yellow Light Of Death) On a PS3?
The Yellow light of death is used by the PS3 to indicate a hardware failure with the consoles motherboard.
There are many components for which losing solder is non-fatal,
but many RRoD and YLoD are caused by GPU (and sometimes CPU) becoming detached as a result of this.

What Happens If you Have YLOD - (Yellow Light Of Death)
The YLOD is a major hardware failure for the PlayStation 3. The specific cause is somewhat known,
but Sony has not commented about this failure whatsoever. Some theories for the cause include:
overheating (accelerated by dust build-up), blu-ray drive failure, freezing, bad power supply, and/or a hard drive critical error.
worst that can happen to a jailbreak is you cacnt turn on the console and from all the heat on the CPU the thermal paste begins to
melt off and you will have to replace it in order to have a jailbreak and you can also brick your ps3 and have to buy a new one!

How to prevent the YLOD - (Yellow Light Of Death) and or fix it?
to prevent a YLOD - (Yellow Light Of Death) you need to turn up your fan and do whatever you can to not overheat your console.
another thing you can do is keep it real clean dont abuse it and you will be all safe! but once it happens you are screwd!
opening and cleaning it from time to time will be a very good option!
having a never model will always be the better option!

To fix a YLOD - (Yellow Light Of Death) you need to buy thermal paste if you have a jailbreak and and paste it by opening the console and
just pasting these two yoaks on the motherboard.
if you dont have a jailbreak you can either buy a new one or your gonna have to replace the motherboard if possible, or th easiest method is to put
the console into safe mode/recovery mode and then click the options 2-5 (you can also do this on a jailbreak without loosing the cfw or
anything important but files of course)

RLOD - (Red Light Of Death)
How is the RLOD caused?
The red light error may also be caused by overheating but equally it may also be because of a major hard drive failure.
Of the two, YLOD is the more serious as it tends to indicate an internal fault needing a professional repair.

what is the RLOD?
As long as you don't see the yellow light of death, or the YLOD, your Playstation 3 console still has a little life left in its old bones. The YLOD
won't even allow your PS3 to power up, signaling permanent damage to the motherboard due to overheating. Consider the red light blinking a warning sign.

how to fix the RLOD?
just clean your ps3 fully (CFW/OFW)
open safe mode or recovery mode and click options 2-5 and you will be safe!
a little clean would help to also prevent the YLOD since the RLOD is a warning for that so pay attention!!! ;)

IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM FROM THE WAY I PRESENTED THIS PLEASE CONTACT ME!!
NEED HELP? COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND ILL HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the best thing to do is message younis for things like that we super mod cant do that
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    Alright. Could you let him know to do it, please?
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok i will send younis message in your name not sure if he will do things like that just letting you know
  • @ danielpadilla1999:
    Thank you very much mate
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can i ask you why you want the account deleted or rest ? you can just not log in anymore and be done with it right ?
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    HalfDeafGuy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    XKuro_Buuny589 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    webvedha is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap ill smoke to that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    1+ hour the new reveal trailer assassins creed shadows
  • @ lurch6661:
    cool
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    lechon201 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    KTLOG is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ KTLOG:
    yo ***** @Memo
  • @ KTLOG:
    remember me
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.