Flake is here

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Flake

Member
Dec 10, 2017
23
9
13
Liverpool, England
Yo,

New to console crunch and haven’t been on forums for a long time.

Used to be big forum fan when I was about 13/14/15 then stopped gaming for a long time. I am 23 now and recently got myself an Xbox to kill spare time so thought I’d look online for a forum to get Involved with and found here, looks a good site.

Used to own a forum myself with 25,000 members and a really active site. Hard work tho. Don’t at the minute but might get back into graphics too, used to design logo’s websites...etc. also used to have a JTag and do modded MW, W@W and MW2 lobbies, oh the good old days.

Well yeh I will fly round see what I think of the site like what I see so far tho so looks like am here to stay!
 
Last edited:
Yo,

New to console crunch and haven’t been on forums for a long time.

Used to be big forum fan when I was about 13/14/15 then stopped gaming for a long time. I am 23 now and recently got myself an Xbox to kill spare time so thought I’d look online for a forum to get Involved with and found here, looks a good site.

Used to own a forum myself with 25,000 members and a really active site. Hard work tho, also used to have a JTag and do modded MW, W@W and MW2 lobbies, oh the good old days

Well yeh I will fly round see what I think of the site like what I see so far tho so looks like am here to stay!


If you read this message you're gay
 
Looks like am a gay man with 2 kids

Feels good man.


Look at my profile

"Is it gay to kiss a dude? I mean think about it. You're kissing every girl he has kissed."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Flake
Is it gay to suck a dick....

Haha fucking hell

Well... It isnt because if that guy had sex with a female you're eating a female out but if you eat a female out you're sucking "X" amount of dicks depending how many guys she slept with
 
Yo,

New to console crunch and haven’t been on forums for a long time.

Used to be big forum fan when I was about 13/14/15 then stopped gaming for a long time. I am 23 now and recently got myself an Xbox to kill spare time so thought I’d look online for a forum to get Involved with and found here, looks a good site.

Used to own a forum myself with 25,000 members and a really active site. Hard work tho. Don’t at the minute but might get back into graphics too, used to design logo’s websites...etc. also used to have a JTag and do modded MW, W@W and MW2 lobbies, oh the good old days.

Well yeh I will fly round see what I think of the site like what I see so far tho so looks like am here to stay!
Welcome to the site. Watch out for @UnboundGodz he kinda weird, other than that you're Gucci my fella.
 
Yo,

New to console crunch and haven’t been on forums for a long time.

Used to be big forum fan when I was about 13/14/15 then stopped gaming for a long time. I am 23 now and recently got myself an Xbox to kill spare time so thought I’d look online for a forum to get Involved with and found here, looks a good site.

Used to own a forum myself with 25,000 members and a really active site. Hard work tho. Don’t at the minute but might get back into graphics too, used to design logo’s websites...etc. also used to have a JTag and do modded MW, W@W and MW2 lobbies, oh the good old days.

Well yeh I will fly round see what I think of the site like what I see so far tho so looks like am here to stay!
Welcome to the site :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Flake
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cakhiazae is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    tintucsanta is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    vx88ltd2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Connor Tyndall is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: sc88infooo is our newest member. Welcome!