Flake is here

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Flake

Dec 10, 2017
Liverpool, England
Yo,

New to console crunch and haven’t been on forums for a long time.

Used to be big forum fan when I was about 13/14/15 then stopped gaming for a long time. I am 23 now and recently got myself an Xbox to kill spare time so thought I’d look online for a forum to get Involved with and found here, looks a good site.

Used to own a forum myself with 25,000 members and a really active site. Hard work tho. Don’t at the minute but might get back into graphics too, used to design logo’s websites...etc. also used to have a JTag and do modded MW, W@W and MW2 lobbies, oh the good old days.

Well yeh I will fly round see what I think of the site like what I see so far tho so looks like am here to stay!

Last edited:

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Yo,

Used to be big forum fan when I was about 13/14/15 then stopped gaming for a long time. I am 23 now and recently got myself an Xbox to kill spare time so thought I’d look online for a forum to get Involved with and found here, looks a good site.

Used to own a forum myself with 25,000 members and a really active site. Hard work tho, also used to have a JTag and do modded MW, W@W and MW2 lobbies, oh the good old days

Well yeh I will fly round see what I think of the site like what I see so far tho so looks like am here to stay!

If you read this message you're gay

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Looks like am a gay man with 2 kids

Feels good man.

Look at my profile

"Is it gay to kiss a dude? I mean think about it. You're kissing every girl he has kissed."

Reactions: Flake

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
Is it gay to suck a dick....

Haha fucking hell

Well... It isnt because if that guy had sex with a female you're eating a female out but if you eat a female out you're sucking "X" amount of dicks depending how many guys she slept with

ᴄʀᴜɴᴄʜ

Registered Loser
Console ID Poster
Apr 19, 2017
Kiribati
Yo,

Used to own a forum myself with 25,000 members and a really active site. Hard work tho. Don’t at the minute but might get back into graphics too, used to design logo’s websites...etc. also used to have a JTag and do modded MW, W@W and MW2 lobbies, oh the good old days.

Welcome to the site. Watch out for @UnboundGodz he kinda weird, other than that you're Gucci my fella.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Yo,

Welcome to the site :)

Reactions: Flake
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: