For All Jailbreak Users

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xDaRkEaglez

Oct 20, 2013
Guys can you all stop playing recent games for a bit come on look alot of people looking for id.
Like come on ps4 is coming out ids will be a little harder to find now so what you guys want to banned all the ids and no modding online or what
? :confused:

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
thats why everyone post them here and depends of ppl spoof or not they are public ids they last like 3hours lol

ϟ DENCR7PT ϟ

Active Poster
Oct 12, 2013
uk
and other members leak it to other sites its just simple that u sign up go to console ids there let share with the world

Nov 3, 2013
it has nothing to do with ghosts, only black ops 2. and using homebrew while online. but all of that is irrelevant to that fact that there is like at least 12 people on the same id at one time...

Reactions: Younis

CrEaTiiOn_Zypha

Active Poster
Nov 1, 2013
ConsoleCrunch is not the only site to get cid's theres alot more.. or go get a private id? it will last you like 1-3 months if you dont mod bo2 gta v and all...

xDaRkEaglez

Oct 20, 2013
ConsoleCrunch is not the only site to get cid's theres alot more.. or go get a private id? it will last you like 1-3 months if you dont mod bo2 gta v and all...

i got my private id and still if you dint understand wat i said you kidda dummy :p
i said something all people must follow like what ya all gonna do wen theres no id lol (RIOT):eek:

Reactions: Garrett Martin
Oct 26, 2013
Can people actually go online with ghosts? Like servers are live and are populated with people? lol. Wow I can't imagine people would have that much problem with waiting. Get the campaign out of the way now, play local games and learn the maps and how everything works so you can dominate when game comes out! :-D What you people should be doing is looking for broke down PS3s, chances are you can find someone that's had one in the closet collecting dust for years now and have gotten a new one and can probably talk into just giving away, especially with next gen coming, if your a smooth talker like me that is ;-) Jokes aside, fix that broke console up and BAM! brand new private ID for you! and if your like me and have zero interest in modding you can probably keep it safe for quite awhile :-D Iankush420: Is that vid of you playing online or local?

Reactions: Younis

Blake

Oct 30, 2013
USA
L0l he just saying just try and make them last longer calm down i agree with him but you guys are right to they are released to to many people also we are all happy that we can unban are ps3's :) or we wouldnt be here

xDaRkEaglez

Oct 20, 2013
SHUT UP ABOUT CONSOLE IDS AND BE PROUD THAT THAY GIFE US THEM < EVERY ID THATS BEEN SHARED WITH THE COMUNITY WIL BE PLAYED 1000 TIMES AND MORE AND SHARED ON DIFERENT SITES . WE ALL KNOW THAT SO SHUT UP AN BE THANKFULL THAT YOUR DOMB ASS PS3 IS BANNED AND NOW CAN PLAY AGAIN ONLINE !! PEACE !!

Just leave you must be like 10 if you dint understand w i said what the point if good people waste there ids and public ids if noobs like you waste in like only 3 hrs

DexModzHD

Active Poster
Oct 13, 2013
Its admirable what you're trying here, but I doubt it works.

As there will be 1000s playing on each public Id, and it only takes one of them people to be wreckless and get the ID banned for everyone.

Spreading knowledge is surley a good thing for the community. So well done for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    it says battle net
  • @ lurch6661:
    and facebook
  • @ lurch6661:
    or email
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    never played on pc so dont know
  • @ lurch6661:
    eventualy figure it out
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you in the game ?
  • @ lurch6661:
    no iam logged in though
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    start up the game then add friend you need to be in the game
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok
  • @ lurch6661:
    monkeyman420#9997301
  • @ lurch6661:
    sent you a request
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i saw i will accept in sec
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    done
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok cool beans on toast
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ill join you
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    turn that broke ass mic on hahah
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    i tried
  • @ lurch6661:
    thinking i need another mic
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    can you go to warzone or no
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    damn for real it dont do anything ? you got a phone headset for hands free you can use those too
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    Trust GXT498W Forta - Bedrade Gaming Headset
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    wired
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    JBL Quantum 360P
    @ QM|T_JinX: JBL Quantum 360P