Free Starbucks Gift Cards Method

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sco-danny

Apr 20, 2015
Step 1. Go to this link https://customerserv...zUyUSUyMSUyMQ==

Step 2. Now enter something along the lines of this in the message box.

“Hello, Yesterday I went through my local Starbucks drive-thru and ordered Example: 3 Venti Javachip Fraps and 3 breakfast sandwiches. The drive-thru wait was very long so when I got my food I was on my way. Upon giving my son and wife their's they complained the sandwiches were cold and the drinks were watered down as if the ice has melted. I was already almost home and didn't have time to contact the store so I am here messaging you today about my issue. Sincerely,
Name here.”

ITS KEY THAT YOU MENTION BREAKFAST ITEMS. THIS IS WHAT MAKES THEM SUPPLY GIFT CARDS INSTEAD OF FREE DRINK COUPONS!

Step 3. Now enter all the information on the page, phone number, address, etc.
Step 4. Submit the message.
Step 5. Wait for a reply and in a week or 2 you'll have a gift card.

Step 6. Use your gift card, sell it, buy friends drinks/food and complain BACK to Starbucks the card was not received or the card had lower funds than promised. They will then reimburse you with yet another $5-50 gift card.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: