1. Hello Guest! Welcome to the Official ConsoleCrunch website. To help support our site, please disable Adblock and purchase a Premium Upgrade HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.

We hope that you enjoy your time with us! Thank you.

2. Please DO NOT repost Console ID's, check if they are posted first!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want to Advertise Here? Contact @Younis
  4. Visit our dev section, where you can get help with your code, view examples, and ask for help from those with experience. We are currently after more developers, so now's your time to shine!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
    Dismiss Notice

Gamesense.pub/Skeet.cc Cracked by a Former Beta User | FREE

Discussion in 'PC General Discussions' started by Intensity, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Intensity

Intensity New Member

Hey guys, a decent release that's been making rounds in the CSGO scene and I wanted to send it to you guys before it blew up.

I guess recently a former beta user who had access to Gamesense's Rust and CSGO cheats had a falling out with Wish (administrator) and Teatime (first person ever invited to Skeet) and decided to crack Skeet himself. He didn't believe the crack should be paid, so he released it free to everyone.

I will link the Youtube video, along with the download and VirusTotal scan (since it's probably required) so you guys can have a look for yourselves. I already have Skeet, but I didn't have Rust access so I use my other PC to play on Rust with Skeet to prevent bans.

Here's the video:
    Here's the download link: Please Login or register to view links or Console ID's
    VirusTotal scan: Please Login or register to view links or Console ID's

Idk how to put spoilers so sorry for that. The person who cracked it said that the cheat was not obfuscated or protected. So 11/69 scan isn't bad especially for a cheat that injects into your CSGO game.

Have fun guys and enjoy!

2. Douglas Oliveira

Douglas Oliveira Public Legend Staff Member Chat Moderator Local Legend Local Hero Local Celebrity Community Elite Community Veteran Determined Poster Active Member Console ID Poster

Nice thx

3. Courtesy

Courtesy Active Poster Active Member

broken link, lol