• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

★Trump★

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
May 15, 2016
3f312934767287193561a06acabacd4f.png

This is the actual Ghost freeze tool fresh cracked!
Enjoy !
Works with the latest GTA 5 update!
havent really tested this for myself so i let you guys do it ;)

THIS IS NOT THE FREE VERSION
its the actual cracked one!

NEW SAFE DOWNLOAD ADDED!

TOOL DOWNLOAD:
[hide-reply]http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/Co3qzuVL/file.html[/hide-reply]

SOURCE CODE DOWNLOAD:
[hide-reply]https://mega.nz/#!G45TgbLK!fD6nhC6O-UN5hr0GXbMmixeVZkktWILjKTvuUxrasV4[/hide-reply]

PS: I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDITS FOR THE CRACKING!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIRUS SCAN of .EXE:
https://virustotal.com/fr/file/a05a...f26738c67fc3b5f62d35218d/analysis/1467994523/

Its your choice whether you use it or not, but the source is available for you to use in your own projects.

Last edited:

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Download removed, update the virus scan of the .exe not the .rar

Reactions: alberto3937

lmgphantom47

Jul 8, 2016
DO NOT GET THIS TOOL IT IS A TRAP .... THE DEVELOPER IS WORKING ON TRAKING ALL THE CRAKED VERSIONS OF THIS SOFTWARE AND REPLACEING IT WITH A CODED VIRUS TO DESTROY THE SYSTEM RUNNING IT AND THE SYSTEM IT IS CONNECTED TO ..... NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT IS USELESS AGINST MODDERS IT JUST FREEZES YOUR SYSTEM . PLUS THE PAID VERSION CAN OVER RUN THE CRAKED WE HAVE TESTED IT .. DONT GET THE CRAKED VERSION OF THIS TOOL GET THE PAID FOR YOUR SAFTY ...

Reactions: ★Trump★

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
DO NOT GET THIS TOOL IT IS A TRAP .... THE DEVELOPER IS WORKING ON TRAKING ALL THE CRAKED VERSIONS OF THIS SOFTWARE AND REPLACEING IT WITH A CODED VIRUS TO DESTROY THE SYSTEM RUNNING IT AND THE SYSTEM IT IS CONNECTED TO ..... NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT IS USELESS AGINST MODDERS IT JUST FREEZES YOUR SYSTEM . PLUS THE PAID VERSION CAN OVER RUN THE CRAKED WE HAVE TESTED IT .. DONT GET THE CRAKED VERSION OF THIS TOOL GET THE PAID FOR YOUR SAFTY ...
shat up lel

★Trump★

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
May 15, 2016
too late exe is gone RIP buddy go pay now JK lel

Restrain

Active Poster
May 11, 2014
I'm just trying to help people I know the development team that is working on this tool and what they are planning to do with it
It's cracked for a reason, plus those with knowledge can easily remove any viruses or connection to databases that it uses.

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
it is not that it has a virus with it they are sending viruses to the users that have the cracked version
lel good thing its been sourced then :xD:

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
sourcing it does nothing in our eyes it is still a cracked version that is being promoted
It being sourced, and not being the .exe will prevent it from being ran. Unless thus users decide to build it and run it. They can simply use the source code for themselves and not worry about some silly virus.

★Trump★

Active Poster
Console ID Poster
May 15, 2016
been using it with 3 other people and we're fine

Last edited:

AnoNym0us-Ls

Feb 15, 2016
Skyrim
Lol those faggots are willing to go that far of fucking up someones computer because their stupid game ruining tool was cracked? They need to step out of their moms basement and talk to a girl, maybe get a life also..

fucksam

Jul 27, 2014

Enjoy before it gets removed! (too late)

SOURCE CODE DOWNLOAD :

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

ps : I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDITS FOR THE CRACKING!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
NOTE :
to users looking to use the cracked version. Its virus scan picks up on alot so the download link is removed!

https://www.virustotal.com/el/file/...28a29dc2e5c3bbb1a62848a7b7d029ec11a/analysis/

Its your choice whether you use it or not, but the source is available for you to use.

i hope idont get a virus lol

Danger788

May 29, 2016

Enjoy before it gets removed! (too late)

SOURCE CODE DOWNLOAD :

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

ps : I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDITS FOR THE CRACKING!
UPDATE
NOTE :
to users looking to use the cracked version. Its virus scan picks up on alot so the download link is removed!

https://www.virustotal.com/el/file/...28a29dc2e5c3bbb1a62848a7b7d029ec11a/analysis/

Its your choice whether you use it or not, but the source is available for you to use.

Thanks allot for this release

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.