Giveaway #2 ? :)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jake148

Nov 1, 2015
Africa
Hey Guys and Girls.
I recently did a give away of a Private Cid. And I saw so much support I decided I want to do another one. :)

So if you could, Tell me some suggestions of what you may want in this next giveaway. :)

The more options there is the better the giveaway is. :)

Thanks for all your support and Credits to @Emanuel and @iTz Meagain for being such a beasts :heart:

End Date : January 5th 2015 1/5/15

Last edited:
Reactions: Revolution

Nxuq Services

Going to kill myself soon
Jul 1, 2015
Console Crunch
Hey Guys and Girls.
I recently did a give away of a Private Cid. And I saw so much support I decided I want to do another one. :)
635860931816028805-1145677168_tumblr_inline_nsmc1accGt1rh75qb_500.jpg

So if you could, Tell me some suggestions of what you may want in this next giveaway. :)

Thanks for all your support and Credits to @Emanuel for being such a beast :heart:
$10Amazon would be awesome

ismail123

Oct 7, 2015
Hey Guys and Girls.

pr
Thanks for all your support and Credits to @Emanuel and @iTz Meagain for being such a beasts :heart:

End Date : January 5th 2015 1/5/15
try a another private cid

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.