PS3 GIVEME JACKED TOP PAGE! <3 ME

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
I know his past incidents i admit he did act a lil douchie but that was in the past ,, right now i didnt get the reason to justify his ban. i dnt hv anything against u and i didnt call u a dick i used proper language to defend him ,@Logan i m guessing u were there when that skype incident happened i use my words carefully .and a tip just because u r a DM|T member do not try to get involved in other member's shit, talk to me about respect when u reach a 100 likes on this website ,, if u cant get 100 likes in ur own community probably u r nt respectable enough to teach me how to respect , coz right now i m respectable enough in the real world with a JOB in the best GPU manufacturing company and in this community too i know how to respect people.., want a proof ? .. well i got more likes than u in this community too so get a job , get a life and yeah get more likes tooo
until then u can talk to the HAND,,, :problemo:
talk-to-the-handjpg-71824e3129d16207_large.jpg
Look mate the last thing I want to do is fight with u ok I'm sorry for what I said please do not dislike me I wish to fight with no one on this website

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
I have a job but u are sitting here and bragging that u have your eyes glued on a computer screen all day now I do not have a problem with that and if u look at the date ur acc was created compared to mine I'm not surprised u have more likes but just remember I have all the mods in my clan and I can guarantee chuckie will take my side. ;)
You have all the mods or even the admin on ur side ,, so what ? u think i dnt know that u r listed as an active member despite the fact that u hvnt actually qualified for it as u dnt hv the 100 required likes ,, so i can very well see u pulling favours from mods ,, and since u said"chuckie will take my side " proves u got no job u still in school .. u hvnt struggled yet u r seeing it as a turf war while i was simply trying to get blake to understand the value of the words that come out of his mouth. and if by saying that chuckie will take ur side and u hv mods in clan ,, trying to indirectly tell me that u can get me banned or something .. refer to the my previous post " TALK TO THE HAND" and yeah i m glued to my computer coz its 5am of dawn here and i got a job 8am to 6pm glued to a laptop fixing the bugs at day so yes i hv only this time to glue myself to my computer and not the one at my workplace.;) and u can either be a man and stop poking ur nose in other ppl's shit or go cry to chuckie and get me banned or ip banned in which case i ll just get back with another account and a new ip . i suggest u choose the first option it will help u in future .coz the real world has no ip bans,;)no mods and no clans.and about chuckie i dnt hv hard feelings for him i even offered him an invite when i joined this website , as token of respect ,, but then yet again u wanna make it a turf war and pull chuckie into this ,, go ahead do whatever u want i hv to get raedy for my job in real world...

Reactions: GIVEME-ALL

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
You have all the mods or even the admin on ur side ,, so what ? u think i dnt know that u r listed as an active member despite the fact that u hvnt actually qualified for it as u dnt hv the 100 required likes ,, so i can very well see u pulling favours from mods ,, and since u said"chuckie will take my side " proves u got no job u still in school .. u hvnt struggled yet u r seeing it as a turf war while i was simply trying to get blake to understand the value of the words that come out of his mouth. and if by saying that chuckie will take ur side and u hv mods in clan ,, trying to indirectly tell me that u can get me banned or something .. refer to the my previous post " TALK TO THE HAND" and yeah i m glued to my computer coz its 5am of dawn here and i got a job 8am to 6pm glued to a laptop fixing the bugs at day so yes i hv only this time to glue myself to my computer and not the one at my workplace.;) and u can either be a man and stop poking ur nose in other ppl's shit or go cry to chuckie and get me banned or ip banned in which case i ll just get back with another account and a new ip . i suggest u choose the first option it will help u in future .coz the real world has no ip bans,;)no mods and no clans.and about chuckie i dnt hv hard feelings for him i even offered him an invite when i joined this website , as token of respect ,, but then yet again u wanna make it a turf war and pull chuckie into this ,, go ahead do whatever u want i hv to get raedy for my job in real world...
Stop insulting my personal life please like I said I don't want any trouble with u I would rather drop the situation and be the bigger man if u choose to drop it to we could forget about this and move on with are life's agreed?

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
Look mate the last thing I want to do is fight with u ok I'm sorry for what I said please do not dislike me I wish to fight with no one on this website
yeah me too bro ,, do not dislike me i mean u no harm and just ignore my last post coz i kinda posted it before u apologized,, and i m sorry too if i offended you ..
*PEACE HOMIE* ***** SONY*

Reactions: JO65, sIN and Logan
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ damario:
    sup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup
  • @ damario:
    um request only Dragonball z battle of z RTM tool v1.3 by DrobythePouNd420
  • @ damario:
    download link
  • @ damario:
    can u try to make it
  • @ damario:
    Character Changer - Max All - Unlock All
  • @ damario:
    if u have ever played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sorry can realy find a link
  • @ damario:
    have u played it
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i played kakarot on ps4 lol
  • @ damario:
    if so try to make as i dont know how to code
  • @ damario:
    the save wizard codes
  • @ damario:
    i use game genie ps3 save editor
  • @ damario:
    add me
  • @ damario:
    discord
  • @ damario:
    ill send screenshots of the rtm tool
  • @ damario:
    my discord name is Damario Culbreath
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    name isnt working can add you send good name in pm ill check tomorrow im going to bed its 2 in the morning here
  • @ damario:
    sure
  • @ damario:
    whats your discord name
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    qmt_jinx
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    night everyboy im off
  • @ lurch6661:
    night bro
  • Chat Bot:
    Maaellziin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Chat Bot: Nsndhd has started a new thread called "Super Сasual ****** - Verified Ladies" in General...