PS3 GIVEME JACKED TOP PAGE! <3 ME

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
Hes in your guys clan? do you make idiots members?
I'm a little confused bro:confused:? Did you ban him Sinister? lol
They didn't like his "GIVEME jacked top page" on ngu eithero_O
He wasn't being the nicest so I believe he got banned and kicked out

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
He wasn't being the nicest so I believe he got banned and kicked out
Oh ok thanks mate was just wondering:)
lol GIVEME_A_NEW_ACC:laughing:

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
Hes in your guys clan? do you make idiots members?
I'm a little confused bro:confused:? Did you ban him Sinister? lol
They didn't like his "GIVEME jacked top page" on ngu eithero_O
he added randoms to the chat and when I kck him he told me to get a life and stop sitting on consolecrunch and boosted his likes

Reactions: JO65 and Logan

lllPRESTIGE10lll

Feb 3, 2014
he added randoms to the chat and when I kck him he told me to get a life and stop sitting on consolecrunch and boosted his likes

Added randoms to chat? First i added a friend see if he was allowed in, no one responded so you got kicked out, Should have been fine after this, no i had to listen to 5 12 years saying there good a coding CONGRATS, i ask a simple question what have you coded? He asks me the same question, im like i dont even code, Chuckie got me in this clan,
Also said if we are a clan we should atleast play together... There like we dont do that.. Im like thats stupid, Could careless really.
Skype chat: Waking up to 300msgs thank god i have none now.

Stop sitting on consolecrunch? As i recall, you said can i boot you off skype/ screw up his internet?
Thats when i said wow kid get a life, sitting on here all day to boot people of skype wow, want a cookie? Alot of people know how to do that.

Irving

ConsoleCrunch Addict
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Oct 6, 2013
Console Crunch
Added randoms to chat? First i added a friend see if he was allowed in, no one responded so you got kicked out, Should have been fine after this, no i had to listen to 5 12 years saying there good a coding CONGRATS, i ask a simple question what have you coded? He asks me the same question, im like i dont even code, Chuckie got me in this clan,
Also said if we are a clan we should atleast play together... There like we dont do that.. Im like thats stupid, Could careless really.
Skype chat: Waking up to 300msgs thank god i have none now.

Stop sitting on consolecrunch? As i recall, you said can i boot you off skype/ screw up his internet?
Thats when i said wow kid get a life, sitting on here all day to boot people of skype wow, want a cookie? Alot of people know how to do that.
so you are give me all Iknow he boosted his like fail

John-l-_-l

Active Poster
Nov 14, 2013
Goood, he was a fucking stuck up prick face fagit lol sry
He thought he was cool or something that he can make 20 accounts and top page them. Ive been #1 on win and kills before and I didn't have to go and be a complete faggit and try 100 times to get it.

Reactions: Blake

killier13

Dec 17, 2013
Been pretty fid up with Ghosts,
I took it to a whole a new level,

Haters can hate, im just a GOD.

Did this for all of you :heart:

@Crunch

iwoeok.jpg
how much time it take to do all that

Blake

Oct 30, 2013
USA
Say it to my face kid, just cause other people say sh!t doesnt give you the right too, if you had no protection wouldnt have anything against me.

YOU ARE AN FAGIT... Said it to your face.
I love these forums they help me out alot, i am not on 24/7 but the times i am active you seemed like a dick..... sry dude

Reactions: John-l-_-l

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
@JO65 actually lucas added me to the clan chat on skype .. and u know i m already i m a software engineer i hv a college degree that says i can code for good and mnc's hire me based on that DEGREE in bachelor of technology a.k.a B.Tech a.k.a B.E in UK and US and my major was computer science so lucas and me bonded a lil bit on skype then he asked me if i d like to join the clan i agreed coz he knew too that about coding ,,my words dnt speak my degree speaks for that ,, after he added me to the clan chat ,, he had to listen shit from 12 yrs olds claiming to be coders which pissed of lucas,, and they kicked me from the chat also they were like "leave guy" wtf where is the respect ,,so what if lucas added a stranger .. and i gotta say luke maybe a lil overrated about using fucks and shits but cmon nobody jacked the entire COD Ghosts leaderboard and there are no ethics coz every CFW user is Modding on ghosts,, i didnt see how it justified to kick him out of Console Crunch ,, i really dnt give a shit about clan coz i hv programs to code for ppl who pay me to code which is AMD itself , i dnt have time to sit on my ass all day and do clan wars .... i hv bills to pay i got a job to do . so it seemed a bit unfair kicking him from CC.com and once again i really dnt care about the clan thingy ,, Do u see that justified ,, ?:rage:

Last edited:
Reactions: JO65

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
YOU ARE AN FAGIT... Said it to your face.
I love these forums they help me out alot, i am not on 24/7 but the times i am active you seemed like a dick..... sry dude
He aint a fag , he did what u cant do ,, stop being a ***** ,, i love these forums too but 12 yr olds claiming to be a coder in front of a 23 yr old guy with job exclusive to CODING and CODING only is shitty ,,u seem to be clueless about it you dnt even the whole scene . yet u hv the balls to call him a dick .. ? i guess u r one of those people who just wanna take bite in the pizzarape regardless of the fact that u didnt pay for the pizza. if you really love the forums start respecting people .:music:

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
He aint a fag , he did what u cant do ,, stop being a ***** ,, i love these forums too but 12 yr olds claiming to be a coder in front of a 23 yr old guy with job exclusive to CODING and CODING only is shitty ,,u seem to be clueless about it you dnt even the whole scene . yet u hv the balls to call him a dick .. ? i guess u r one of those people who just wanna take bite in the pizzarape regardless of the fact that u didnt pay for the pizza. if you really love the forums start respecting people .:music:
Maybe you should start with your self first

Blake

Oct 30, 2013
USA

lol calm down, I called him a fagit and a dick from past experiences i had with him.

Reactions: P4rtyM4fia

P4rtyM4fia

Active Poster
Nov 15, 2013
lol calm down, I called him a fagit and a dick from past experiences i had with him.
I know his past incidents i admit he did act a lil douchie but that was in the past ,, right now i didnt get the reason to justify his ban. i dnt hv anything against u and i didnt call u a dick i used proper language to defend him ,@Logan i m guessing u were there when that skype incident happened i use my words carefully .and a tip just because u r a DM|T member do not try to get involved in other member's shit, talk to me about respect when u reach a 100 likes on this website ,, if u cant get 100 likes in ur own community probably u r nt respectable enough to teach me how to respect , coz right now i m respectable enough in the real world with a JOB in the best GPU manufacturing company and in this community too i know how to respect people.., want a proof ? .. well i got more likes than u in this community too so get a job , get a life and yeah get more likes tooo
until then u can talk to the HAND,,, :problemo:
talk-to-the-handjpg-71824e3129d16207_large.jpg

Logan

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Nov 9, 2013
Canada
I know his past incidents i admit he did act a lil douchie but that was in the past ,, right now i didnt get the reason to justify his ban. i dnt hv anything against u and i didnt call u a dick i used proper language to defend him ,@Logan i m guessing u were there when that skype incident happened i use my words carefully .and a tip just because u r a DM|T member do not try to get involved in other member's shit, talk to me about respect when u reach a 100 likes on this website ,, if u cant get 100 likes in ur own community probably u r nt respectable enough to teach me how to respect , coz right now i m respectable enough in the real world with a JOB in the best GPU manufacturing company and in this community too i know how to respect people.., want a proof ? .. well i got more likes than u in this community too so get a job , get a life and yeah get more likes tooo
until then u can talk to the HAND,,, :problemo:
talk-to-the-handjpg-71824e3129d16207_large.jpg
I have a job but u are sitting here and bragging that u have your eyes glued on a computer screen all day now I do not have a problem with that and if u look at the date ur acc was created compared to mine I'm not surprised u have more likes but just remember I have all the mods in my clan and I can guarantee chuckie will take my side. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.