PS3 Glitching V5 Review + Gameplay

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2016
Gunma-Ken, Japan
This is not suppose to be hating, targeting, or making fun of Glitching V5. Please refrain from saying harmful things in the comments. Thank you.
Well. Glitching V5.. It isn't the worst, no, but god it's not the best... Firstly, no host display, frame rate, nothing! Secondly. the objects spawners are so hard to open because it's L1+Down, same as how you open the menu... Next, no options to customize. It's so boring.. and it looks so generic. I wanted a menu like maybe the GTMxClans' menu or something along those lines. :( But still people put work into it so I guess I can't complain.
rating: 4.5/10
I didn't make the menu, and I won't put the DL because thats on another forum. However, I'll provide gameplay.

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
This is not suppose to be hating, targeting, or making fun of Glitching V5. Please refrain from saying harmful things in the comments. Thank you.
Well. Glitching V5.. It isn't the worst, no, but god it's not the best... Firstly, no host display, frame rate, nothing! Secondly. the objects spawners are so hard to open because it's L1+Down, same as how you open the menu... Next, no options to customize. It's so boring.. and it looks so generic. I wanted a menu like maybe the GTMxClans' menu or something along those lines. :( But still people put work into it so I guess I can't complain.
rating: 4.5/10
I didn't make the menu, and I won't put the DL because thats on another forum. However, I'll provide gameplay.
Dude u are the cancer of the gta iv section

Reactions: SwizzyPlays

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
You know for being apart of the CC Dev team you're a real jerk. Go pick on someone else and GTFO my posts.
Im a real jerk for telling u the truth. ur some random skid on the gta iv section lmao. You do nothing but praise people you like and ***** at shit you dont like/understand, which i imagine is quite a bit. After reading your posts on here, I have a question. Who ties your shoelaces?
If you decide to respond please type nice and clear for me, unfortunately I'm not very fluent in idiot, I usually talk to people with a brain. I don't discriminate though. You are welcome to try and speak to me, we will all do our best to understand.

Aug 22, 2016
Gunma-Ken, Japan
Im a real jerk for telling u the truth. ur some random skid on the gta iv section lmao. You do nothing but praise people you like and ***** at shit you dont like/understand, which i imagine is quite a bit. After reading your posts on here, I have a question. Who ties your shoelaces?
If you decide to respond please type nice and clear for me, unfortunately I'm not very fluent in idiot, I usually talk to people with a brain. I don't discriminate though. You are welcome to try and speak to me, we will all do our best to understand.
From what I understand you're telling me I am an idiot but you can't even use proper grammar of; GTA IV, or use 'you' properly. Plus heres the thing? Don't like what I post? Shoo, Go, get off this post.

l Inquisition l

Active Poster
Sep 10, 2015
From what I understand you're telling me I am an idiot but you can't even use proper grammar of; GTA IV, or use 'you' properly. Plus heres the thing? Don't like what I post? Shoo, Go, get off this post.
u already said get off my post just take ur L and go sit quietly in the corner with the rest of the schoolgirls.

also this is the internet m8, there is a big difference between using shit grammar and being lazy, and being a fucking moron. if the best thing u got is my grammar and restating shit you already said, I think that says it all. throw it up 934-8616

Aug 22, 2016
Gunma-Ken, Japan
u already said get off my post just take ur L and go sit quietly in the corner with the rest of the schoolgirls.

also this is the internet m8, there is a big difference between using shit grammar and being lazy, and being a fucking moron. if the best thing u got is my grammar and restating shit you already said, I think that says it all. throw it up 934-8616
I'm tired of this. Listen, if you don't have something nice to say, STFU.

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
No. if you can't read the bright red text I don't know what to tell you there.
Yes obviously I read the bright red text at the top who couldn't miss it. What I was saying is this so still a thread just to talk shit about my menu. So yea you're little disclaimer at the top you might wanna remove it cause you obviously created this thread to shit talk Glitchinng. But I'm not worried about to much. I just find it hilarious that you took the time to create this thread. Anyway skid have fun on the forum :D

Aug 22, 2016
Gunma-Ken, Japan
Yes obviously I read the bright red text at the top who couldn't miss it. What I was saying is this so still a thread just to talk shit about my menu. So yea you're little disclaimer at the top you might wanna remove it cause you obviously created this thread to shit talk Glitchinng. But I'm not worried about to much. I just find it hilarious that you took the time to create this thread. Anyway skid have fun on the forum :D
This wasn't to talk shit about your menu, ya know; news flash, you have to take criticism to become better at things, If I wrote a really bad book and no one said it was bad, would I become better? no, and I don't see why you're being all pissed, no, it's not the best menu on the earth, and no, it's not the worst, there is more worse ones, I'm just stating maybe you need a bit of work to do on it. :) I'm not one to talk shit about someones hard work. Just understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.