PS3 GNXKS V1.3 [DEX/1.26/OUTDATED!]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
i tried to use this menu and i got banned until December 9th
No shit, everyone is being banned Sadiqul. Until there is some sort of bypass to this banning crisis, don't go on GTA if you don't want to risk your CID.

Miami Exotics

Apr 10, 2015
Yo revisual, i am having all kind of problems on this ps3 lol, my apoligies if bothering you, but on gta i keep getting put into lobbies alone. No one else is in here with me. I search for another lobby and the same thing happen, just keep getting put into lobbies by myself, any suggestions on how to fix this? Also i am using a bypass script eboot with this menu on your thread.

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
Yo revisual, i am having all kind of problems on this ps3 lol, my apoligies if bothering you, but on gta i keep getting put into lobbies alone. No one else is in here with me. I search for another lobby and the same thing happen, just keep getting put into lobbies by myself, any suggestions on how to fix this? Also i am using a bypass script eboot with this menu on your thread.
I never had that issue before, so unfortunately I'm unable to assist. Try heading into the shout box (chat) to get some help! Good luck on solving your issue, and don't worry man. I'm here to help!

Miami Exotics

Apr 10, 2015
Ok, and it says incompatible or something like that when i try to join one of my friends. But ok im going to the shoutbox
I never had that issue before, so unfortunately I'm unable to assist. Try heading into the shout box (chat) to get some help! Good luck on solving your issue, and don't worry man. I'm here to help!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: