Grand Theft Auto 5: A New Perspective

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

GSXR

Active Poster
Aug 11, 2014
I’ve just incinerated a wild rabbit with a rocket-propelled grenade.
It’s one of the new animals you’ll find around the great state of San Andreas, and I’ve killed it. And as its blackened corpse slowly rolls down the foothills of Vinewood, I feel a tinge of sadness. He deserved better than this, but I’ve got much bigger problems than my own latent psychotic tendencies. Police cars are stacking up in the cul-de-sac below and a helicopter is hovering somewhere overhead. I can’t really see where it is, but I feel its presence, and the cops open fire. So I make a run for it, vaulting over a fence into a parking lot, where I jack a car, climb in, and as I look down to hot-wire it, I see there’s a bullet hole in my in my forearm and blood is running out.
I’ve never had a GTA experience like this before, and that’s because it’s all playing out in the first-person.
Grand Theft Auto 5 First-Person Trailer
03:03
Trailer
“It’s a very intense, in-your-face experience… literally,” says Rob Nelson, the Animation Director on GTA 5. “Obviously, we felt like one of the most compelling things you could do to make an experience people have had before feel different was the new first-person mode.”

It’s a very intense, in-your-face experience… literally."
There’s so much new about this version Grand Theft Auto V, but it’s obvious Rockstar was keen to deliver something above and beyond a technical upgrade – it’s given players an entirely new way of playing the game.
From shooters to action games, we’re all used to adopting the first-person, but the way in which this new perspective transforms the GTA 5 experience can’t be understated; it fundamentally alters how you inhabit and interact with this world. It rewrites the experience, both in single-player and online.
Nelson tells me the idea has been kicking around for a while, but it’s only been possible to do it justice since the arrival of next-gen consoles and the power they bring. It also required another precious commodity: time.
You can check out loads of screens showcasing first-person mode in the gallery below.
rsggtavngscreenshot118jpg-eb5da4_960w.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot116jpg-eb5da3_960w.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot112jpg-eb5da2_960w.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot137jpg-eb5da7_960w.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot115jpg-eb5dad_960w.jpg

Advertisement
rsggtavngscreenshot117jpg-4444e6_960w.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot119jpg-eb5dae_960w.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot140jpg-37b975_960w.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot146jpg-eb5db4_960w.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot141jpg-37b976_960w.jpg

Advertisement
rsggtavngscreenshot145jpg-eb5db3_960w.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot114jpg-37b979_960w.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot120jpg-37b97a_960w.jpg

rsggtavngscreenshot147jpg-37b97d_960w.jpg

Credits-ign
originally Posted by them...Rockstar is making GTA5 on Next-Gen the #1 Game to be sold on PS4 and I Defiently know I will have a PS4 when that comes out I wanted to wait till they come out with a Jailbreak for the PS4 but **** it...cant Wait for November 27th

Last edited:
Reactions: UnboundGodz
General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: ? game done downlaoding