Grand Theft Auto V PC Information !

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Nour

Active Poster
Jan 26, 2014
Finally, the long awaited game, the best selling video game ever, got released on PC 5 days ago.
So, Rockstar kept delaying because simply it wasn't ready. Just like the most new GTA Online content, Heists.
1402669356.png

Now we're talking about the PC version, here is some info that you'll appreciate :
First Day Patch :
So... it doesn't matter if you've downloaded the game digitally or you've brought the 7-Disc Monster, you'll find a 5GB release patch to install, so you might have to wait before you start playing.

System Specs:
Minimum Specs :
  • OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
  • Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
  • Memory: 4GB
  • Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
  • Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
  • HDD Space: 65GB
Recommended Specs :
  • OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
  • Memory: 8GB
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
  • Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
  • HDD Space: 65GB
Drivers Update :
Before opening the game, you may have to update your graphics card driver.
NIVIDIA: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/83819/en-us
AMD: http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx
And surely both are optimized to run GTA V.

Bugs and Glitches :
Now we all know that it's impossible for them to release a completely smooth game, so there maybe problems about stuttering, crashes and Social Club problems for some gamers.
The best thing to do currently is to have a little patience and check their PC Support News !
Or simply you can submit a ticket and maybe they'll mail you.
Rockstar PC Support Link: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/sections/200665973-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-PC-Support

Make/Join a Crew ! :
With GTA Online available from day one, you've got the difficult choice of story mode or multi-player on first play-through. Whatever you pick, Don't forget that Heists Need Crews ! So get your crew on and go and trigger those Heists !

Last but not least : HAVE FUN !

If you enjoyed the thread please leave a like, comment and tell what you think. ;)

Last edited:

UnboundGodz

Local Celebrity
Retired Staff
CC Dev Team
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jan 4, 2014
Unknown
Should add system specs aswell ;)

Reactions: Nour
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    what rank you on there
  • @ lurch6661:
    i think 9
  • @ lurch6661:
    ya no loose in poker then i play battlefield ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok haha yea im on mw3
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    last match 20 and this match 39 kills
  • @ lurch6661:
    dam good job
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    now i got over 40 this was a good match for sure
  • Chat Bot:
    Laraycoot is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has joined the room.