Grand Theft Auto V "Project Bypass"

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

xDestroyinq

Retired Moderator
Dec 9, 2013
Hey guys okay im back, sorry i went out last night and got a little pissed ;)... Anyway "Project Bypass?"
Cod3x what do you mean? (Let me tell you ;) ) Right Rockstar encrypted there servers (Sad Face) BUT! Who said its the end? Remember they use to patch gta iv mods? Like Rocket Gun? ;).... Yes it took people a few hours to work out how we could complete the servers and Encrypted servers really?

Basically, me and my Cod3x crew have been looking into other possible way ;) We had few knock backs, but then i remembered something :O... With the tuneables if it don't match the xex you get put into a Dunce or Cheater lobby.. Okay so change it to false and 100000 times harder! Yes its possible and ye it will get patched ;) But that means them having to change files on server that i think they can't be bothered to do !

I had a disc tested few days ago and it worked perfect, you could even access races and that :p After the patch i have now ran out of discs and waiting for me to come through! If this weeks that it will ;) There another way but its secret!...

Happy New Year Guys + Girls :)

Love CYBER COD3X

Reactions: Younis
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...