PS3 Grand Theft Auto V - [Updates 1.06 - 1.27] UP TO DATE!

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
i have a gta v BLES01807 but i don't update this, i can updat direct only 1.27?
You must download and install all updates for that game region id in order.
 
I need help pls. I cant find my bles01807 file. Pls do I need to find an original link...
I'm jailbroke DeX. But it's not allowing to play mods online only story mode.... if I go online it freezes...
 
Basically i updated gta 5 and then it would load and just boots me to xmb so i i dont know, and when it does load in the mod menu was gone, i checked the files and it says that it is still there but i dont know whats wrong with it, so is there any cracked serendipity or lexicon mod menus you have links for and the required files. I just then need to know exactly where to paste them in and what old menus to delete, thanks ill appreciate it so much if you can help me thanks :heart:

Pls help I'm having the same problem. Did you figure it out?
 
how do we use them? I know I broke my gta online trying to install a mod lol. I replaced a "update" file and now its dead
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ QM|T:
    :xD:
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    if they say yea you hit them
  • @ lurch6661:
    ;lol
  • @ QM|T:
    lol
  • @ QM|T:
    any plans today
  • @ lurch6661:
    probably go to gf and pump the jam
  • @ QM|T:
    hahah nice
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam usually up early time alone hahahhhaah
  • @ lurch6661:
    gives me time to smoke more
  • @ lurch6661:
    gf smokes but ot like lurch lol
  • @ QM|T:
    haha more lol
  • @ QM|T:
    hahaha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    bt yea that emulator is pretty cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    i was trying to install it then i figured whats the point lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    you can even run it on linux
  • @ QM|T:
    cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    theres gotta be a way to run that emulator on a ps4 linux with a webkit
  • @ QM|T:
    im going to clean the house
  • @ QM|T:
    yea think so google it bro
  • @ lurch6661:
    ok bro tc and zap
    +1
  • Chat Bot:
    jun88v4mobi is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: Transformers1k is our newest member. Welcome!