GTA 4 Multiplayer shutdown?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

JRD2000

Jul 15, 2016
Lmao he even froze me and few of my friends not so long ago even a entire lobbies, he's french lol. He sits behind his ass all day freezing probably but probably a loser in the real world .
yes i'm french

Last edited:

KiNGxLeAKeR

Aug 12, 2020
Lmao he even froze me and few of my friends not so long ago even a entire lobbies, he's french lol. He sits behind his ass all day freezing probably but probably a loser in the real world .
Yeah this game is getting filled with so many toxic people like I said before too I'm glad this game is getting shut down but they said they will fix the issue very soon

JRD2000

Jul 15, 2016
Yeah this game is getting filled with so many toxic people like I said before too I'm glad this game is getting shut down but they said they will fix the issue very soon
you say they are fixing it which i believe but where is the info ?

Ur Grue

Sep 10, 2015
Glad this game doesn't work anymore so skids like you who leach of other people's menus stop freezing rooms
a bit late here but... No one leeches from anyone. Absolutely nothing is original on this game lol. 360, PS3 or PC. Everyone ports over menu's from other consoles (yes I understand most .sco's are universal) and claims them as their own. Only person(s) who tried to make anything original (more recently in the past 4yrs) for the sake of the game is @sockstress, R07 and Inq. Swizzy is another good mention.

Reactions: SwizzyPlays

SwizzyPlays

Active Poster
CC Dev Team
Sep 16, 2015
for the record there is no "servers" for GTA IV lol its peer to peer. Hints why someone is always the host o_O

Reactions: Meximods_7
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: