PS3 Gta 5 1.12 Files

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

newbie13

Oct 20, 2013
Ok Heres my DLC files For Gta5 also included is The Correct Common.rpf you need for the Noobs who forgot the common.rpf doesn't change after you update the game and still have your gay modded 1 on
and a working Debug EBOOT.BIN i made.

Every1 here should know where these Files go but in case you don't they go here.
For the EBOOT.BIN and dlc Files DevHdd/Game/BLES01807/USRDIR and just drag the Debug EBOOT>BIN and the dlc file in.

Common.rpf goes here BLES01870_install/USRDIR now just overwrite your common.rpf with the working 1 i provided

Link- http://www.mediafire.com/download/ya65ia4dq82qyqz/dlc.rar

NOTE: This is off a BLES version of Gta5 so if your Game freezes u will need a Blus EBOOT.BIN
And if anyone needs any other files just leave a comment and ill try and upload it for you.

Reactions: Rorschach

mukikuki2002

Feb 15, 2014
hello there,
I have gta 5 installed in 2 folders devhdd/game/npeb01283 and devhdd/game/Bles01870
in both folders i got eboot and dcl files which do i have to replace. I could not find common.rpf i have only files part0.rtf-part4.rtf files and common.edat
Any sugestions how make to work gta5 whit 1.12

Thanks

Rorschach

Apr 22, 2014
Can you play with others, with modded eboot.bin? And a normal common.rpf...
Sorry just trying to gain knowledge here boys

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: mrfordmn is our newest member. Welcome!