GTA 5 MOD ERROR. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT?

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

psuniverse

Apr 18, 2018
So I tried the clean eboot it kept my story mode loading forever.....
Also still no mod menu that works..

psuniverse

Apr 18, 2018
You sure your on dex/rebug
Hmmmm cause they gave you simple steps to it
Yeah I'm not new to modding, just new to modding the ps3. I just followed a tut and I did everything. The PSN Sen spoofer works, I can sign in on psn, downloaded the latest 4.81 COBRA Rebug file and did the controller hold thing, it's all good.

I just need a working eboot and sprx file now.

lxlKingzOFAllModzlxl

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 1, 2016
inside your mind
Yeah I'm not new to modding, just new to modding the ps3. I just followed a tut and I did everything. The PSN Sen spoofer works, I can sign in on psn, downloaded the latest 4.81 COBRA Rebug file and did the controller hold thing, it's all good.

I just need a working eboot and sprx file now.
Then everything should be snappy lol :) great job buddy eboots are easy too find

psuniverse

Apr 18, 2018
Haha I'm a girl. But did anyone find a working .SPRX mod and eboot for GTA 5?

I converted to DEX and on Rebug PS3 Info it also says I'm on DEX. Also my LVL2 Kernel and stuff is on DEX. I can log in on PSN so that's all good.

Still looking for a working mod, cause everyone told me to convert to dex for a MOD, still can't find one that works tho.

LeonieV7

May 6, 2019
Look that you change from Cex to DEX because some mod menus do not run on CEX oh yes you still need a modloader for GTA5 the copy you there where the Eboot is synonymous

Modloader: https: //mega.nz/# D9tCHCbQ jP8hDugP7j6E24IxE0H9xoYpm1LDwUGtbhxLFwqP5OY!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.