PS3 Gta 5 The Umbrella Mod Menu

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

MULDERRRR-

Apr 28, 2017
Somewhere in the World
THE UMBRELLA SPRX MOD MENU 1.27

MAIN MENU:
RECOVERY MENU:
EBOOT FILE IS IN THE MAIN MENU ALSO IN THE RECOVERY MENU:happymeme:

f18550281304292b0f0b8ef5175f452a.png
16e0b554550d74f25fb5cc94f1af672a.png

HOPE U ENJOY THE MENU!

Last edited:
Reactions: hackerttrevas

MULDERRRR-

Apr 28, 2017
Somewhere in the World
do u have a jailbreak PS3 ? if u got that u need a program that is called Multiman Go to /dev_hdd0
and go to tmp here u put the SPRX file in (name the file GTA.sprx) thats is done than go out of tmp and to games (not GAMES) and go to the file named BLES01807 open that file and go to USRDIR
and there u put the EBOOT.BIN exit Multiman and start up GTA 5 and play (It says how to open the menu when u start up the game) There u go :xD:

MULDERRRR-

Apr 28, 2017
Somewhere in the World
how to install this? i am pretty new to this?
do u have a jailbreak PS3 ? if u got that u need a program that is called Multiman Go to /dev_hdd0
and go to tmp here u put the SPRX file in (name the file GTA.sprx) thats is done than go out of tmp and to games (not GAMES) and go to the file named BLES01807 open that file and go to USRDIR
and there u put the EBOOT.BIN exit Multiman and start up GTA 5 and play (It says how to open the menu when u start up the game) There u go :xD:

sovoki

Jul 13, 2017
Damn i didnt know i need to have a jailbreak my ps3 i am pretty new to this is there any legit guide how to jailbreak my ps3? ... ive been search on internet i cant find anything my version of ps3 is 4.81 atm?

Brad Christie

Jun 21, 2017
I thought the recovery would be an RPF file there both menus so u have to swap between them or can u have multiple menus on at once?

tizzio

Jan 10, 2018
thanks , but wen i use this mod , i get an " enumeration " kind of error that doesn't allow the game to save or load saved games , and i read somewere that it happen because of the size of the sprx file , too big to be handled from the save file , so how can i solve this problem ? maybe will be sufficient to create two menu in two separated files ? because you know , i don't have any interest in go online , i only case about the offline mode , so it will solve the problem to have this mod menu only for the offline version

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on mw3 im 278 and on mw2 in 600 something
  • @ EMRR:
    Hey QM|T_JinX
  • @ EMRR:
    My CID Generator is working, i tested on my own PS3.
  • @ EMRR:
    But how can i share my generated Console ID's?
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    het bro nice work man
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    with ?
  • @ EMRR:
    What do you mean? I can't understand "with ?"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you ask can you help me and i said with what can i help you out
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me about share my generated CID's? Where can i share it on this website?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you can put it in cid section or ps3 section in general
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np bro
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Working Console ID" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 1" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    wadu is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 2" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID 2".
  • @ lurch6661:
    gold hen out soon
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: