GTA IV MD 13 Menu Texture Adding TUTORIAL! xbox 360

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

popsssss

Dec 29, 2015
Just having some fun with MD13 THIS WOULD LOOK BETTER BUT Devils Design would need to remove the transparency on the menu that why its kinda dim but ether way its still cool just some thing different. would love to do this to md 11 but the menu back grown would need to be changed to this one like md 13 or some others i know of now im going to show you how u can do your own md 13 menu texture. u can add any thing u want on it you will need spark iv and GTA V Console Texture Editor 1.3.1 and paint.net to edit the textures ill tell u the basics first u open your gta iv iso if u dont have one you will need to get one you will need xbox back up creator to open the iso then once open in the xbox 360 part extract the file named scripttxds after u extract it open it in spark iv and look for a file named network xtd extract that file and open it in GTA V Console Texture Editor 1.3.1 then once u do that then look for a texture named map_lobby.dds
extract that and open it in paint .net add what ever u want on it then save as dxt1 then import it back into texture viewer then add it all back into spark and rebuild it and save add it to your iso and your done for best results i found to resize MAP_LOBBY backwards like if its 256 x 512 make it 512 x 256 do your textures then change it back to the way it was the reason is the texture used is wider then tall were as a menu is tall and less wide so when the texture is set back to the shape u made it wich is more tall it will look better some things u mite add this mite not affect to much some things it will this will work on any menu with the menu back grown SET AS map_lobby like in md 13
THERE WILL BE NO DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    @lurch6661 im doing good how you
    @ QM|T_JinX: @lurch6661 im doing good how you