PS3 GTA ONLINE: MAJESTIC MOD MANAGER | RECOVERY MENU | GARAGE BYPASS | STABLE [BLES/1.26/UPDATED!]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

MasterZoilus

Jun 11, 2014
so I know where to add the sprx that I was using and worked really good, but once I change the name and put it in the tmp, what would I have to do to get it to work in the mod menu loader?

I see the custom script option, but I can't quite figure out how to get it in there. its the extortion mod menu by the way. I've messed with it a bit but still cant get it to show in the loader and "enable" it

thanks!

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
so I know where to add the sprx that I was using and worked really good, but once I change the name and put it in the tmp, what would I have to do to get it to work in the mod menu loader?

I see the custom script option, but I can't quite figure out how to get it in there. its the extortion mod menu by the way. I've messed with it a bit but still cant get it to show in the loader and "enable" it

thanks!
I don't think SPRX can be placed in script mod-loaders unfortunately.

MasterZoilus

Jun 11, 2014
I don't think SPRX can be placed in script mod-loaders unfortunately.

So what does that mean when it says...If your going to use an sprx menu, make sure you rename it to GTAMenu.sprx

and " It functions with SPRX as well as working online with no issues" .
I assumed if it said that, then that means it works with sprx?? or am I misunderstanding what it says?

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
So what does that mean when it says...If your going to use an sprx menu, make sure you rename it to GTAMenu.sprx

and " It functions with SPRX as well as working online with no issues" .
I assumed if it said that, then that means it works with sprx?? or am I misunderstanding what it says?
It works side-by-side with an SPRX file online.

MasterZoilus

Jun 11, 2014
It works side-by-side with an SPRX file online.

I guess the exact question is ...HOW do you get it to work side by side? I know you start off by re-naming it and putting it in the tmp, but then how is it activated? because the eboot and rpf file that are being used are for this simpleman modloader, so how do you make the sprx file launch?

when I have the eboot and update.rpf that go with the sprx , it opens by L1+Left on Dpad. but now that the simpleman rpf and eboot are there instead , press L1+left doesn't work to launch it. You can only launch the simpleman loader ...which is fine, but if I can get this sprx to activate...even better. so how do you get it to work side by side?

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
I guess the exact question is ...HOW do you get it to work side by side? I know you start off by re-naming it and putting it in the tmp, but then how is it activated? because the eboot and rpf file that are being used are for this simpleman modloader, so how do you make the sprx file launch?

when I have the eboot and update.rpf that go with the sprx , it opens by L1+Left on Dpad. but now that the simpleman rpf and eboot are there instead , press L1+left doesn't work to launch it. You can only launch the simpleman loader ...which is fine, but if I can get this sprx to activate...even better. so how do you get it to work side by side?
The EBOOT.BIN calls the SPRX file, the EBOOT.BIN is not just for the mod-loader, it's also for the SPRX file too. Whereas the UPDATE.RPF, it is really irrelevant in this case. All you do is get the SPRX menu that you want and re-name the the SPRX file to what ever the EBOOT.BIN needs it to be, in most cases "GTAmenu.sprx" or "GTAMenu.sprx" and it'll activate the SPRX alongside the mod-loader of which I'm using as well with the The Last Extinction sprx menu.

MasterZoilus

Jun 11, 2014
The EBOOT.BIN calls the SPRX file, the EBOOT.BIN is not just for the mod-loader, it's also for the SPRX file too. Whereas the UPDATE.RPF, it is really irrelevant in this case. All you do is get the SPRX menu that you want and re-name the the SPRX file to what ever the EBOOT.BIN needs it to be, in most cases "GTAmenu.sprx" or "GTAMenu.sprx" and it'll activate the SPRX alongside the mod-loader of which I'm using as well with the The Last Extinction sprx menu.

ok so how are you launching the extinction sprx menu? I have the GTAMenusprx in temp...still doesn't load. what combo are you pressing and when, in order to get it working?

thnx

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
ok so how are you launching the extinction sprx menu? I have the GTAMenusprx in temp...still doesn't load. what combo are you pressing and when, in order to get it working?

thnx
Make sure the file is named as "GTAmenu.sprx"

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Leox has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8642".