GTA: San Andreas Remasterd Official Mod Script

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

shuxmods

Active Poster
Jul 27, 2015
Create Your own scripts and mods now (Credits ME: NELUxP MoDz)
Hello! today i will teach you how to make your own script for GTA: San Andreas Remasterd on PS3
What do we need ???

STEP 1>

1.Install SannyBuilder-v3.3.3 or latest version
Hrk6GXY.jpg

2. files .csa and .csi mod cleo (sa mobile because this game was ported from mobile version ios/android ) from this site

3.Your PS3 CFW/HEN

4.to know how to coding in Sunny builder also you can watch a tuto here

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

STEP 2>

1.We need the script file from our GTA SA ON PS3 we can find it in PS3 in my way is /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS31584-[GTA San Andreas]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ in this directory you can see many files we need PS3Data.obb copy it to your PC!

2.Now we have PS3Data.obb Change the file format .obb
to .zip that we could extract files where you want.

3. We need the files mainPS3.scm and scriptps3 from extracted folder they are in PS3Data\data\script

4. Create a folder doesnt matter what name copy this files there rename the scriptps3.img to script.img (this is for sanny builder to dont give a error that he cant find script.img)

STEP 3>

In Sanny builder > Debug options > enable the IGNORE_UKNOWN next one chose the platform of gta
HERE TO SA MOBILE
mNyUmT4.png

STEP 3>

the files which you downloaded are .csi and .csa rename the format file to .cs drag to sanny builder

now go to mainPS3 sanny builder Press combination to find CTRL + F >Search create_thread in here create your own thread called in my way is create_thread @60_FPS good now we created a thread next we need to add some function on this thread because we have already downloaded our script mod we will just copy and i will show you this now NEXT find in mainPS3 CTRL + F Search ---Mission 0 upper write our thread name like this :60_FPS
eFDvaz3.png

the next we have to copy the script code which we downloaded in mainPS3

ovisUKT.png

under our :60_FPS

IpKnIfV.png

Compile our script Pressing F6
if we got this error
ZGmkxDl.png

rename else_jump @SYND4_3652 to jump @SYND4_3652 and this will work.

STEP 4>
after succeseful compile
create a folder named data in that folder > script and place compiled mainPS3.scm and scriptps3.img in folder script
now create a archiver zip called PS3DataPatch.zip pasted the data folder in PS3DataPatch.zip without compression
now copy PS3DataPatch.zip /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31584/USRDIR HERE DONT FORGET TO DELETE ALL .idx files to make this work!
thats all enjoy modding:)

bonus video

Last edited:

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
Create Your own sccripts and mods now (Credits ME: NELUxP MoDz)
Hello! today i will teach you how to make your own script for GTA: San Andreas Remasterd on PS3
What do we need ???

STEP 1>

1.Install SannyBuilder-v3.3.3 or latest version
Hrk6GXY.jpg

2. files .csa and .csi mod cleo (sa mobile because this game was ported from mobile version ios/android ) from this site

3.Your PS3 CFW/HEN

4.to know how to coding in Sunny builder also you can watch a tuto here

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

STEP 2>

1.We need the script file from our GTA SA ON PS3 we can find it in PS3 in my way is /dev_hdd0/GAMES/BLUS31584-[GTA San Andreas]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/ in this directory you can see many files we need PS3Data.obb copy it to your PC!

2.Now we have PS3Data.obb Change the file format .obb
to .zip that we could extract files where you want.

3. We need the files mainPS3.scm and scriptps3 from extracted folder they are in PS3Data\data\script

4. Create a folder doesnt matter what name copy this files there rename the scriptps3.img to script.img (this is for sanny builder to dont give a error that he cant find script.img)

STEP 3>

In Sanny builder > Debug options > enable the IGNORE_UKNOWN next one chose the platform of gta
HERE TO SA MOBILE
mNyUmT4.png

STEP 3>

the files which you downloaded are .csi and .csa rename the format file to .cs drag to sanny builder

now go to mainPS3 sanny builder Press combination to find CTRL + F >Search create_thread in here create your own thread called in my way is create_thread @60_FPS good now we created a thread next we need to add some function on this thread because we have already downloaded our script mod we will just copy and i will show you this now NEXT find in mainPS3 CTRL + F Search ---Mission 0 upper write our thread name like this :60_FPS
eFDvaz3.png

the next we have to copy the script code which we downloaded in mainPS3

ovisUKT.png

under our :60_FPS

IpKnIfV.png

Compile our script Pressing F6
if we got this error
ZGmkxDl.png

rename else_jump @SYND4_3652 to jump @SYND4_3652 and this will work.

STEP 4>
after succeseful compile
create a folder named data in that folder > script and place compiled mainPS3.scm and scriptps3.img in folder script
now create a archiver zip called PS3DataPatch.zip pasted the data folder in PS3DataPatch.zip without compression
now copy PS3DataPatch.zip /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31584/USRDIR HERE DONT FORGET TO DELETE ALL .idx files to make this work!
thats all enjoy modding:)

bonus video
Good job,thanks

Reactions: shuxmods

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
When I try to compile i get Missing logical operator AND or OR
Follow the steps on the screen to get it right, otherwise you will have an error anyway.

Enilno

Jul 7, 2019
I fixed the problem with the compile but whenever i try to launch the game with the script it crashes at loading what am I doing wrong?

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
I fixed the problem with the compile but whenever i try to launch the game with the script it crashes at loading what am I doing wrong?
games when they crash is usually the problem with the game's Eboot, change your eboot to the game's original and try

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
I am using the original eboot I dont know if I am doing anything wron in mainps3
Try restarting your ps3 and first open the game and then you connect the tool

Enilno

Jul 7, 2019
Try restarting your ps3 and first open the game and then you connect the tool
It works without it I am definetely doing smth wrong so I gave up but it is bugging that i cannot install skin mods and other mods that do not require cleo do you know how?

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
It works without it I am definetely doing smth wrong so I gave up but it is bugging that i cannot install skin mods and other mods that do not require cleo do you know how?
Skins are mostly used on pc, however it is possible to add skins by ps3 placing the file in the game folder, this can be done by FTP or even directly by usb, you choose the best way

Enilno

Jul 7, 2019
Skins are mostly used on pc, however it is possible to add skins by ps3 placing the file in the game folder, this can be done by FTP or even directly by usb, you choose the best way
What do you mean by placing the file in the game folder like gta3.img?

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
What do you mean by placing the file in the game folder like gta3.img?
In the game there are folders where the images go, it is possible to change the images, like car, etc. But I remind you that this feature is more aimed at pc and not ps3. Look on google how to change gta skins, it's an easy process, but on ps3 you should look at some tutorial first so you don't make any mistakes

Enilno

Jul 7, 2019
In the game there are folders where the images go, it is possible to change the images, like car, etc. But I remind you that this feature is more aimed at pc and not ps3. Look on google how to change gta skins, it's an easy process, but on ps3 you should look at some tutorial first so you don't make any mistakes
I have tried that so many times but when i change a skin for example the game either doesnt start or it crashes

Douglas Oliveira

Public Legend
Retired Staff
Local Legend
Local Hero
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Jun 5, 2015
Brasil
I have tried that so many times but when i change a skin for example the game either doesnt start or it crashes
On pc when I'm going to change cars, I use a program called open V, he's the one who makes the exchange of cars for skins, on ps3 especially on gta IV the process is more delicate, but it's also possible to edit the game. Take a look at some tutorials on Yt so you don't make mistakes when editing your game

Enilno

Jul 7, 2019
On pc when I'm going to change cars, I use a program called open V, he's the one who makes the exchange of cars for skins, on ps3 especially on gta IV the process is more delicate, but it's also possible to edit the game. Take a look at some tutorials on Yt so you don't make mistakes when editing your game
Ok thank you!

Enilno

Jul 7, 2019
Whenever I try to compile I get any kind of error this time I got this Unknown directive Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR).
What is happening

Jan 3, 2024
STEP 2>

2.Now we have PS3Data.obb Change the file format .obb to .zip that we could extract files where you want.

This is my question, how can I change the format of the archive? I have tried to do it by going into "properties" and changing the format, but when extracting there is nothing in the zip file.​

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not everybody have a ps5 and ps4 need low fw ps4 on lowfw is hard to find
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea that is very true
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam sure if my name was illuminated we could get more followers for cc
  • @ lurch6661:
    i forget how much it is
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure
  • Chat Bot:
    extiflyy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    my minds playing tricks on me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    viejo loco is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    jaywill32 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    iShatOnU__ has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Pizzasheit has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    oARSN is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    AbuDzar is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    luizxert has posted a new reply in the thread "Premium Console ID #152".
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
    Chat Bot: EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".