PS3 GTA V 1.20 Script Bypass CEX/DEX

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

jake_granado

Jan 2, 2015
Put both update.rpf and EBOOT.BIN in your gta 5 USRDIR folder, then start the game go to single player call 911 on your phone and you can press and hold L3+R3 to open the mod manager and rockstar's servers are still buggy so to go online go to the online tab and find a session or to join friends click the join friends option.
im downloading the files now. after they are done will you help me put the files in the right folder on the usb please i really want this

Darknes

Oct 27, 2013
to some of you it has happened that the symbols of the crew is flipped 90 degrees counterclockwise?

hartboy23

Jan 9, 2015
What is this exatcly? a script bypass? A kind of a mod menu? I use VCA Hax client but my ps3 keeps freezijg

rc210

Jan 13, 2014
Ok I finally got it to download but when I'm on the ps3 it gets stuck on loading story mode I never get to play

rc210

Jan 13, 2014
I have been tryen for 2 weeks all day and haft the nights to get a mod menu online and I haven't had any luck

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.