PC GTA V: LOS SANTOS LIFE [MOD]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
7.png

SET TO BE COMPLETED IN:
3 MONTHS

INTRODUCTION:
So this a cool idea that was overseen by a couple of mod developers and of whom have created RPG mods for old titles such as GTA: SA. This mod will have a realism system where you will have a job, balanced money system and a more diverse world with an epic online experience with other players. "Los Santos Life will build on the experience, knowledge and opportunities in Grand Theft Auto V to create the most immerse, in-depth role-play experience you will ever find. Whether you are looking to make an honest living within the mining industry or illegally distribute drugs across Los Santos you can be sure to have yourself some fun here! The possibilities with Los Santos Life are limitless, and this will be demonstrated by our active community and staff team." I decided to post this since it was a very cool and fun idea, so enjoy any-ways.

FOOTAGE (UNOFFICIAL):

Q&A:
Q:
Will I be able to play with friends?
A: Yes, you will be able to play with friends.

Q: How many players can be in one server?
A: They are planning to contain 1000 players.

Q: How can I be participated to download this mod?
A: You will have to sign up and then fill out an application.

Q: Why do I have to fill out a form and stuff?
A: So they can take you seriously (e.g. avoid trolls).

ADDITIONAL LINKS:
WEBSITE (SIGN UP/APPLY)

CREDITS:
DavidisGamingHD - Footage
*Thanks for any others who have contributed.

Nostafaru

Moderating the Crunch Bunch.
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
Apr 6, 2014
Go to prison for your actions and become a hard working civilian? This would make GTA 5 so boring :bucktooth:

Revisual

Official Member
Determined Poster
Jul 2, 2015
Nowhere
Go to prison for your actions and become a hard working civilian? This would make GTA 5 so boring :bucktooth:
It's not also that, think of it as GTA Online with other players with a more realistic system. :bucktooth: To me I think it'll be something cool and new to look forward to when it comes to the PC scene of GTA V. :D

Reactions: Nostafaru
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: damario has joined the room.