GTA V Online - Drift Modz v3.0

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

C-Miinus

Nov 24, 2013
Today I bring you guys Drift Modz v3.0 working online and completely undetectable! It has a lot of drift cars, modded bikes & some cars just have more speed. Each car has its own feel, I recommend you guys to try drifting with different cars. The fire truck & tank have ALSO been modified. Fire trucks and tanks shoot fast rapid fire missiles! If you have any issues with this leave a comment below and I'll help you out the best I can.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8dd45ff5brw885r/DLC.edat

- How to Install:
Download DLC.edat for Drift Modz v3.0

Replace Modified DLC.edat With DLC.edat in :/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/dlc/dlc_mpBeach

3. Start GTA Online and Enjoy Drifing Online With Your Friends !

Credit to Ghost and Funmw2 for making this amazing mod !

C-Miinus

Nov 24, 2013
Forgot to mention, Canis Kalahri & BF Bifita have colored lights! sns gun has been overpowered one shot will drop them to there ass & lock on range is beefed upped. :gun:
The Futo, Vigero, Sultan, and Picador have been lowered. All fire trucks drive on water and will not sink ;)

Reactions: STR6

STR6

Dec 26, 2013
Today I bring you guys Drift Modz v3.0 working online and completely undetectable! It has a lot of drift cars, modded bikes & some cars just have more speed. Each car has its own feel, I recommend you guys to try drifting with different cars. The fire truck & tank have ALSO been modified. Fire trucks and tanks shoot fast rapid fire missiles! If you have any issues with this leave a comment below and I'll help you out the best I can.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8dd45ff5brw885r/DLC.edat

- How to Install:
Download DLC.edat for Drift Modz v3.0
2. Replace Modified DLC.edat With DLC.edat in :/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/dlc/dlc_mpBeach

3. Start GTA Online and Enjoy Drifing Online With Your Friends !

Credit to Ghost and Funmw2 for making this amazing mod !

Car Sarbe turbo drag wheely and fast..Looks like godmode on it dont know how strong but cars bounce away from u,
car still perfect.
Try some cars..Banshee drift good,Feltzer drift good,Entity XF real fast,Bugatti real fast,Sentinel XS drift good..
Dominator drift good,Bikes real fast.
Some cars are not that good like Z top its to low it dont drive very good.

But this 1 of my Favorite mods..
Real Awsome Beast work Respect and pll press like buton :p

sobercloud

Nov 23, 2013
Does anyone have a working tool for all unlocks in gta v BLUS ? 1.08 cause bad choisz doesnt work for me well the unlocks and editors

STR6

Dec 26, 2013
Does anyone have a working tool for all unlocks in gta v BLUS ? 1.08 cause bad choisz doesnt work for me well the unlocks and editors

wat update rtm tool u use bro?
u need 1.4.7 there are fix in it

and if u get offset get the blus file..
+ blus debug of course

Reactions: sobercloud
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: khlead has joined the room.