GTA V Online - How To Mod Rank And Money With DNS! (Easy Tutorial!)

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

alegs896

Dec 25, 2013
plzzzzzz heeeeeelp i can send a pic if u want to show u i have automatic dns and i tried everything, this doesnt work too

alegs896

Dec 25, 2013
cool now im f...... pissed cuz i cant play the stupid game in my acc, i just played 1 min and i ranked up 149 lvls... im 398 now.... so cool..... damn hate this f.... mod....

yungelmz

Nov 23, 2013
If you can't type correctly you shouldn't use the mod. Looks like you're around the age of 13-15 by the way you are typing and now getting mad cause you messed up. :laughing:

Reactions: xSlayerBladeMods

alegs896

Dec 25, 2013
Oh dude u are really funny, its the 1st time i look something like tht and its stupid, 1st u dont know any sh*t about me and im 20 by the way 2nd u maybe a stupid fat little guy without a life in front a pc, 3rd i was pissed cuz i was with somefriends and we wanted to play the game, some girls played it and was really funny cuz then didnt know wht they have to do then u dont care how i type here cuz this doesnt look like a work interview and oc u arent the US president, so next time post something helpful and dont try to feel important cuz u are not so shut the f... Up stupid p****

SultanSelim1

Feb 7, 2014
Hey guys today I'm going to be sharing a tutorial on how to mod GTA Online, it's very simple to do and requires little effort to do. If the server isn't working I will try my best to keep you guys updated with new DNS IP's to use. If you have any issues with this leave a comment below and I'll help you out the best I can, I'm not responsible for any bans you're doing this at your own risk.

- Steps to Mod GTA V Online With DNS Mods:
1. Go onto your accounts
2. Go to your Network Settings
3. When you are asked if you want to do it the Easy way or Custom Choose 'Custom'
4. Scroll through everything until you come to DNS Settings
5. For your Primary DNS put in 162.243.212.96 For your secondary leave it as 0.0.0.0. Finish off your settings but dont hit Test Connection at the end.
7. Go to Game Data Utility, There will be TWO Grand Theft Auto V files... Delete the file that is 78mb only.
8. Get on GTA 5, It will download updates.
9. Once in story mode go to GTA V Online10. Enjoy playing with rank and money mods.

Current GTA V DNS:

New Code Fix By
X-SONY"S-NIGHTMARE-X

To remove DNS Mods quit GTA Online, Go back to DNS Settings and Instead of Custom DNS Change Back To "Automatic" Finish off your settings and press X to save.

Merry Christmas :)
excuse me, sorry for this but i tryed to do the things u said but the dns didnt work, pls help. thank you!

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
excuse me, sorry for this but i tryed to do the things u said but the dns didnt work, pls help. thank you!
Been patched mate. Don't work anymore

Reactions: sIN

xSlayerBladeMods

Active Poster
Dec 3, 2013
Hey guys today I'm going to be sharing a tutorial on how to mod GTA Online, it's very simple to do and requires little effort to do. If the server isn't working I will try my best to keep you guys updated with new DNS IP's to use. If you have any issues with this leave a comment below and I'll help you out the best I can, I'm not responsible for any bans you're doing this at your own risk.

- Steps to Mod GTA V Online With DNS Mods:
1. Go onto your accounts
2. Go to your Network Settings
3. When you are asked if you want to do it the Easy way or Custom Choose 'Custom'
4. Scroll through everything until you come to DNS Settings
5. For your Primary DNS put in 162.243.212.96 For your secondary leave it as 0.0.0.0. Finish off your settings but dont hit Test Connection at the end.
7. Go to Game Data Utility, There will be TWO Grand Theft Auto V files... Delete the file that is 78mb only.
8. Get on GTA 5, It will download updates.
9. Once in story mode go to GTA V Online10. Enjoy playing with rank and money mods.

Current GTA V DNS:

New Code Fix By
X-SONY"S-NIGHTMARE-X

To remove DNS Mods quit GTA Online, Go back to DNS Settings and Instead of Custom DNS Change Back To "Automatic" Finish off your settings and press X to save.

Merry Christmas :)
Hey bro , those new dns codes are down just thought I should let you no

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: henry7 has posted a new reply in the thread "Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle -v. 5.18.0- MOD Menu...