GTA V Online K&K Native 1.3

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Breaking news by killaboy , they had to realise the tool because of leakers so enjoy it guys it's better than using the menu read for more

Since we seem to have a leak in our little group We decided to release our own Native trainer Publicly

has a lot of coowl options check it out

At This time it's in beta ( people leaked it although it wasnt completely finished ), so might freez you at some time.
anyway here you guys go

Another great Job by me and Krank

Code:
Background story

It was given to a few people that shouldnt have gotten it
they used it / decompiled it  created they're own tool with our code and are activly selling it. Something we don't condone.

See: [URL="http://gyazo.com/2251c6d15b4284e7db94a491589bda3a"]Selling on Skype[/URL] and [URL="http://i.imgur.com/UNS0WnP.gif"]Image of tool[/URL]

[URL="http://*************.org/index.php?threads/kranks-native-trainer-leaked-download.8925/"]Leak link[/URL]

Eventually this would have been a public release but now you guys got a beta thanks to these guys..
Course we will still continue work on it dont worry... :P

cause thats what we do..

output_gQgX9j.gif

virus scan

• Credit's •

Reddinos for Tool basics RPC handling
DJoK3r ( rumored ).

Xx_Raymo_xX ( for it being his tool )
GeoSe7enModding ( for reading thread without popcorn )
xempireBmX ( For burping ABC )

F.Y.I
• Godmode to all doenst work ( will be deleted at l8ter time )
• continous money freezes after a while ( needs tweaking )
• Teleport to me = Instant freez.
• Race Boost = Instant freez.

Reactions: JO65

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Thanks for posting Baza :D
Very nice killaboy :)

Reactions: Barry

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Ok. Anything else we shouldn't try. I've froze my game like 5 times so far bro
after doing some research, this is a leak version as you it's ip locked to the original creator
open
ac1ba77854a138cd9853eaa9df471440.png

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
correct, but the person who released it he is claiming its his work. a lot of hassle for a game :troll:

Brizzo

May 2, 2014
Ok. Well looked nice from what I was able to use. Before none of it worked again.
Thanks. And hopefully it will be released full working soon. Looking forward to using it
Thanks

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Ok. Well looked nice from what I was able to use. Before none of it worked again.
Thanks. And hopefully it will be released full working soon. Looking forward to using it
Thanks
Yeah its a damn shame i feel you, right now i'm using Tustin's trainer since he updated it with clients side it's all good

Brizzo

May 2, 2014
Ya. I'm having a problem with all my tools at the moment. My ccapi 2,5 I think is the problem. It says connected. But when I use any tools. It freezes my ps3. So I'm not having any luck with anything at the moment

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
Dunno might work if you got the ccapi plugin usb plugged in remove it from your ps3 then restart ps3 without the usb/flash drive see if that works

Brizzo

May 2, 2014
Ya. I removed it from ps3 the package file with mm. And reinstalled it. It connects because I get the temp and can change my CID
Think it's on my laptop end of it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Chat Bot: Thehappy has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8660".