PS3 GTA V Online Mod Menu 1.19 (Script Bypass)+ DOWNLOAD

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

CxSezerCx

Mar 9, 2014
Alexandria, Egypt

☁ DEX ☁
http://www.mediafire.com/download/e4yfho1ipw1f16y/Script Bypass 1.19.rar

☁ CEX ☁
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sqe6v0xc6ad76hb/Script Bypass 1.19 CEX.rar

Howe to Open

Start in story mode first then holding L3 + R3 first to open Modloader to enable your menu(s) by selecting an enabling. Then after confirming and selecting a menu in sp go online (will work going online first also) , to open ,

RaYRoDZero menu [L1 & R1],

Zero menu V2 Call 911 then L1 & R1 ,
Ap II Intense menu [R1 & SQUARE] ,

Console T-1 [R1 & DPAD LEFT],

Console_T2 and Only if T_1 is active
[R1 & Circle to blow up]
[R1 & Select activates Invincability

Slinky's Animation Menu [R1 & DPAD RIGHT].

Last edited:
Reactions: mad_matty247

mad_matty247

Dec 17, 2014
Didn't work on mine either all good! I replaced all files now I can't play the game at all now bet I have done some thing worng haha

Tyler12345

Nov 3, 2014
Didn't work on mine either all good! I replaced all files now I can't play the game at all now bet I have done some thing worng haha
dont get upset my friend dex is a devolpers ps3 cex is the kind of game system u buy in a store as a customer and to fix your problem i just had to do this myself cause this person cant be truthful and say it doesnt work on cex you need to go to game data utility and delte gta restart gta and it will replace the game with the correct files agian

Tyler12345

Nov 3, 2014
and your not being annoying by asking qeustions i encourage you to ask qeustions because you will never get anywhere with out reaserch i had to learn myself how to install mods and all that good stuff there were times where i wanted to smash my ps3 once you learn more about modding its alot of fun please dont hesitate to ask qeustions even if there ''Noob'' qeustions we all started some where right?

mad_matty247

Dec 17, 2014
Do
and your not being annoying by asking qeustions i encourage you to ask qeustions because you will never get anywhere with out reaserch i had to learn myself how to install mods and all that good stuff there were times where i wanted to smash my ps3 once you learn more about modding its alot of fun please dont hesitate to ask qeustions even if there ''Noob'' qeustions we all started some where right?
do you know of any good modding tools Tyler1234 I was in a lobby where this guy changed his name to mine and was killing the whole lobby and it said it was me!! Haha I want to do that!!

fallen62

Jul 1, 2014
Do

do you know of any good modding tools Tyler1234 I was in a lobby where this guy changed his name to mine and was killing the whole lobby and it said it was me!! Haha I want to do that!!

that guy used the 1.19 script bypass which included the eboot.bin and update.rpf. the update.rpf includes 4 mod menus which is amazing :) but it only works on bles that im aware of. Im on DEX and my gave region is BLES and it works perfectly. Go to Multiman, an open up file manager. once you opened up file manager, is the top left hand corner, there will be a computer screen icon which says PS3. open that up, and go to DEV_HDDO/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/Replace Eboot.BIN and update.rpf with the modified ones. Now go back, and go to DEV_HDDO/GAMES/BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/Replace eboot.bin with the modified one. Now quit multiman, and now you got the modz installed.

mad_matty247

Dec 17, 2014
that guy used the 1.19 script bypass which included the eboot.bin and update.rpf. the update.rpf includes 4 mod menus which is amazing :) but it only works on bles that im aware of. Im on DEX and my gave region is BLES and it works perfectly. Go to Multiman, an open up file manager. once you opened up file manager, is the top left hand corner, there will be a computer screen icon which says PS3. open that up, and go to DEV_HDDO/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/Replace Eboot.BIN and update.rpf with the modified ones. Now go back, and go to DEV_HDDO/GAMES/BLES01807-[Grand Theft Auto V]/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/Replace eboot.bin with the modified one. Now quit multiman, and now you got the modz installed.
Is that by jo65? Thanks heaps for all your help guys iv been on other forums and I just get told off!!

mad_matty247

Dec 17, 2014
I jus
I just did this but I got an error :(

tenchu

Aug 29, 2014
Ye

yeah I am :( that's a shame those menus look awesome and I was looking forward to trying them :( thanks heaps every one :)

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE it works for cex it worked for me in SP so it will work online , but im banned in online so i couldnt try , now i went to try but it freezes cuz R* hotfixed it , someone is working to make it work on CEX not DEX!!!!

mad_matty247

Dec 17, 2014
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE it works for cex it worked for me in SP so it will work online , but im banned in online so i couldnt try , now i went to try but it freezes cuz R* hotfixed it , someone is working to make it work on CEX not DEX!!!!
I can't get it to work I get errors when I try to load it up :( I hope some one get it's working looks like so much fun.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    tried to download dmz and stuff wont let me
  • @ lurch6661:
    warzone does work so maybe later we can play that
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    like i said let me know if you want to play
  • @ lurch6661:
    iam only level 2
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    on mw3 im 278 and on mw2 in 600 something
  • @ EMRR:
    Hey QM|T_JinX
  • @ EMRR:
    My CID Generator is working, i tested on my own PS3.
  • @ EMRR:
    But how can i share my generated Console ID's?
  • Chat Bot:
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    het bro nice work man
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    with ?
  • @ EMRR:
    What do you mean? I can't understand "with ?"
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you ask can you help me and i said with what can i help you out
  • @ EMRR:
    Can you help me about share my generated CID's? Where can i share it on this website?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    you can put it in cid section or ps3 section in general
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    np bro
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Working Console ID" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 1" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    wadu is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR has started a new thread called "Console ID 2" in Console ID's.
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID 2".
    Chat Bot: QM|T_JinX has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID 2".