PS3 GTA V - Online Mod Menu

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Status
Not open for further replies.

braidz

Jan 19, 2015
Hi, I'm looking for a usb mod menu for gta v, so I can host modded lobbies, also no jailbreak please.
And also let me know what I should do to install it on my console.
Thank you! :)

MrFatRambo

May 10, 2014
It can't be done. You have to replace files, which is done through FTP, or homebrew such as Multiman, and you have to have a jailbroken system to run homebrew.

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
No usb mod menu bro YOU NEED JAILBREAK!

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
I just don't want to risk bricking my console
How will you brick?
E3 flasher bra easy just make sure you get a valid dumb

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
I'm not sure and what do you mean a valid dumb?
Nvm bra send your ps3 away to get jail broken or buy a jail broken ps3 while your waiting for your console do some/alot of research on how to use it and so you don't ask about things that are total false.

braidz

Jan 19, 2015
Nvm bra send your ps3 away to get jail broken or buy a jail broken ps3 while your waiting for your console do some/alot of research on how to use it and so you don't ask about things that are total false.
Thinking about it bro.
I just don't have the cash at the moment, can you flash and jailbreak a ps3 via usb? And not having to pay for like an E3 Flasher or anything?

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Thinking about it bro.
I just don't have the cash at the moment, can you flash and jailbreak a ps3 via usb? And not having to pay for like an E3 Flasher or anything?
NO USB! You will only be able to use KaKaRoTo PS3xport with IDPstealer Released By flatz to install games on ofw for free but its not easy and I havn't gotten that far yet so idk. No sorry bra.

braidz

Jan 19, 2015
NO USB! You will only be able to use KaKaRoTo PS3xport with IDPstealer Released By flatz to install games on ofw for free but its not easy and I havn't gotten that far yet so idk. No sorry bra.
Not a worry bro, i will look into it a little more see how I go

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.