GTAV[BLES/BLUS] - All Updates - BadChoicesZ Dumper / RTM tool [ CEX/DEX ] [1.07]

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Barry

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 10, 2013
FIXED
BLES/BLUS
Version Below:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

BadChoicesZ - GTAV any update Tool V1.4.5
NEW UPDATE V1.4.5

Works every Update [ BLUS/BLES ] [ CEX/DEX ]
Requires Enstones CCAPI pkg Installed on PS3
New Features:
-
CEX / DEX Compatibility ( TMAPI or CCAPI )
- Added Notify Msgs for CCAPI users

** FIXED DOWNLOAD 1.4.5 HERE **
Virus Scan Here

DOWNLOAD XPVersion V1.4.5 HERE (using 4.0 NET Framework)
(Cex Only) [Is Buggy]
virus scan here

http://*************.net/forums/data/MetaMirrorCache/puu.sh_5sKFU.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PREVIOUS VERSION BELOW THIS TEXT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

NEW UPDATE V1.4.2
Works Every Update [BLUS/BLES]
New Features:

- Set Crouch Speed
- Set Swim Speed
- Bind Added for Swim speed L2 + O
- Fixed Some Credits
Just a Small Update xD but a nice One
DOWNLOAD 1.4.2 HERE
Virus Scan Here
http://*************.net/forums/data/MetaMirrorCache/puu.sh_5snrW.png
UPDATE v1.4.1
Works Every Update / BLES/BLUS
New Features:

- Max Health Multplier
- Min Health Multiplier
- Player Walk/Run Speed
-Bind (L2 + X) For Player Speed
- Max Armour Multiplier
- Paralyze Self

DOWNLOAD v1.4.1 HERE
( Contains Updated Saves 1.06 BLES/BLUS)

Virus Scan Here
http://*************.net/forums/data/MetaMirrorCache/puu.sh_5rGNC.png
UPDATE v1.4
(Still works Every Update)

New Features:
- Remove Bad Sport
- Set Money Multiplier
- Set XP Multiplier
- Set Any Bounty $1 - $2.147Bil ( select -2k, -4k etc depending on amount u place )
- Set Race Min/Max
- Long Idle Time ( prevents Idle Kick )
- Place Molotov In Ammo Crate
- make Stuff free ( Passive Mode, Most Shops, N Other Stuff )
- Also Provided a Save File for 1.05 you can load offsets instead of searching whilst on BLES 1.05 (BadChoicesZ.ini)
- Search is also fixed had slight error when searching for an address with 0's midway through...

Older Features
- Finds All Addresses ( God / Ammo / Cops / Timescale / Big Guns / Bouncy Cars / Fkd Pedestrians / Button Monitoring )
- Displays All Found Addresses
- Lets you use the found offsets ie
- Toggle Godmode Between: DemiGod/ RealGod / OFF
- Toggle Ammo Unlimited/Normal
- Toggle NoCops NoStars/Normal/1xStar/2xStar/3xStars/4xStars/5xstars Perm
- Toggle Timescale On/OFF
- Control Timescale With Bind to Controller R1+O (Cant press other buttons while pressing r1+0 to toggle on/off )
- Toggle Carmagedon ( bouncy Cars )
- Toggle Zoomedin/Big guns ( When switch weapon weapon is huge ..Pedestrians weapons R big too )
- Toggle Pedestrian Legs FkdUp ( walk close to pedestrians to see )
- Added Save / Load Function ( so dont have to "find" offsets each use, just once per update )
- Added Day/Nite Timescale
- Few other Fixes and improvements
**with this version, please be aware you should always Select Which Update Version your on before SAVING or LOADING / Getting offsets/addresses... as it loads/saves depending on what TU you specify...

Heres a Picture...
http://*************.net/forums/data/MetaMirrorCache/puu.sh_5jOK8.png
- Thx To Renton And Diesection -
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD 1.4 HERE
( still requires PS3TMAPI_NET.dll in its directory to work )
Virus Scan Here

(
Below is the BLES BadChoicesZ.ini updated with 1.05 and 1.06 inside avaliable to load)
Download updated Save File Here

JO65

Community Elite
Retired Staff
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Oct 27, 2013
Bijoux
Well done barry:) great stuff:D
Some people are having a hard time getting this to work bro.:(
Not me, working 100%:D

Reactions: Barry

STR6

Dec 26, 2013
Try to put link but dont work to rtm update 1.08 /1.4.7
Think i have no promision for that so barry need update this post :);)

sIN

Active Poster
Nov 5, 2013
Guys a friend was put on the bad sport server.if i log into his account on my cfw ps3 and use BadChoicesz and use the remove bad sport option should that remove him back to normal

kush

Dec 17, 2013
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!1!!!!one!!!!!!!!1!!
Love you in the most heterosexual way possible!!!!!

Reactions: Younis

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
m really new to all this.. can some one please provide me with instructions on how to mod this?

i downloaded
"DOWNLOAD v1.4.1 HERE
"

what m i supposed to do in order to have all that working for me?

when i say m new.. it means i am brand spanking new.. and have no idea about modding at all.. i do have a jailbroken ps3 which i just got this thursday..

the folders/programs installed on my ps3 at the moment are as follows..

Folders:
*/app_home/PS3_GAME/

* Install Package Files

Apps:
blackb0x FTP v1.2

Control Fan Utility

mmCM

m a CEX with the latest cfw.

thanks..

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
m really new to all this.. can some one please provide me with instructions on how to mod this?

i downloaded
"DOWNLOAD v1.4.1 HERE
"
what m i supposed to do in order to have all that working for me?

when i say m new.. it means i am brand spanking new.. and have no idea about modding at all.. i do have a jailbroken ps3 which i just got this thursday..

the folders/programs installed on my ps3 at the moment are as follows..

Folders:
*/app_home/PS3_GAME/

* Install Package Files

Apps:
blackb0x FTP v1.2

Control Fan Utility

mmCM

m a CEX with the latest cfw.

thanks..
-Well, first of all. that its not the latest BadChoicesZ rtm tool, there is another update (1.4.7) which you can found it on NGU (original thread)

Then, if you are on CEX you must install ControlConsoleApiv2,00.pkg through *Install Package Files* (google CCAPI) and then enter CCAPI homebrew or App (like blackbox or mM) and follow Steps *Install - Yes *Reboot - Yes.
And after reboot, you should see a post upstairs saying Control Console by Enstone or sth like that.

-After having CCAPI installed, you can go now to GTA V and at online, run BadchoicesZ 1.4.7 RTM tool and where its says Connect /TMAPI /CCAPI you have to mark CCAPI, put your ip (you can found it on System Settings, System Information - Ip Adress - like 192.168.1.0) and click on Connect and Attach.
If Connect and Attach appears on Green, thats shows you that it was succesfuly.

-Having Connect and Attach on green, go to Load Offsets (Get offsets doesnt work on CEX, only on DEX correctly) and choose BadchoicesZ.ini (for BLES) or blusfix.ini (for BLUS)

***you MUST have latest update (1.4.7) RTM tool cause the version you downloaded has 1.06 Offsets and you need 1.08 OFFSETS ***

Download - BadChoicesZ Rtm Tool 1.4.7 (last update)http://www.mediafire.com/download/1...oicesZ CEXDEX BLESBLUS ALL UPDATES v1.4.7.zip
Virus Scan

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH Seebaa!!!!

I read a lot and found out that my version of cfw is 4.53. and apparently CCAPI does not support that version (yet).. so I am downgrading to 4.46 currently.

downloading habbib 999..then 3.55 and then 4.46 to my ps3.. once done.. hopefully ccapi will work.. and from there i will be following your instructions.. will contact you if i have any further questions.. i really really appreciate your kind help.. I really do..thanks a million.

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH Seebaa!!!!

I read a lot and found out that my version of cfw is 4.53. and apparently CCAPI does not support that version (yet).. so I am downgrading to 4.46 currently.

downloading habbib 999..then 3.55 and then 4.46 to my ps3.. once done.. hopefully ccapi will work.. and from there i will be following your instructions.. will contact you if i have any further questions.. i really really appreciate your kind help.. I really do..thanks a million.
You can go 4.50.1 Rogero if you want :) but im on 4.46 Rebug, i like it more.. Of course, if you have any problem, just tell me.
No problem lvlann :)

And an advice, dont use your main account.. To avoid any risk of ban

Reactions: Frank698 2

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
You can go 4.50.1 Rogero if you want :) but im on 4.46 Rebug, i like it more.. Of course, if you have any problem, just tell me.
No problem lvlann :)

And an advice, dont use your main account.. To avoid any risk of ban
the first thing i did when i opened my modded ps3.. i created an account hehe. I downloaded Rogero 4.50 on my ps3.
ccapi is installed.
gta v game is on 1.08

now here is what i have to do (correct me if i am wrong).

1. turn on game--go to online.

2. once online.. i go to badchoizesZ application..

3. input my ip then press connect and then attach.. they SHOULD turn green.

4. after they are green i press load offsets and choose blusfix because i have the usa version of ps3.. (correct)

5. after i am done with the above steps.. how do i work the mods?? the functions listed on my computer screen for badchoicesZ will work in real time??

6. also.. will i be able to make modded lobbies for my friends?

7. will i be able to provide my friends with lots of RP in gta v online?

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
the first thing i did when i opened my modded ps3.. i created an account hehe. I downloaded Rogero 4.50 on my ps3.
ccapi is installed.
gta v game is on 1.08

now here is what i have to do (correct me if i am wrong).

1. turn on game--go to online.

2. once online.. i go to badchoizesZ application..

3. input my ip then press connect and then attach.. they SHOULD turn green.

4. after they are green i press load offsets and choose blusfix because i have the usa version of ps3.. (correct)

5. after i am done with the above steps.. how do i work the mods?? the functions listed on my computer screen for badchoicesZ will work in real time??

6. also.. will i be able to make modded lobbies for my friends?

7. will i be able to provide my friends with lots of RP in gta v online?
1- Correct
2- Correct
3- Extremely correct
4- Correct
5-After loading offsets, all functions should be unlocked, to get it work its easy, just click on e.g, God Mode or Infinite Ammo and it will work in real time (if you dont know it, RTM is Real Time Modding and RTE is Real Time Editing). Now you are modding, so only click on one function and a poster will appear upstairs on the GTA V Online session (if you press God Mode, ingame upstairs will appear a poster which says GodMode Enabled)
6- You can only make modded lobbies but no RP lobbys, you can give cash. How? Simple, go to RTM tool 1.4.7, second column there is a function called **Set $$$ Multiplier** ,above *Set XP multiplier*.Put the count you want (recommend you put 1111111 or 111111 - six or seven numbers). This is to multiply money when, for example you kill someone on the street with 11$ and you will multiply x1111111 so you will gain 11111111 or when u rob a market too. To give money, you have to go to a market, steal the money and go to Inventory (hold select), go Money, Give Last Job Money or sth like that and then put % on each player of what do you want to give them. (of the market's stealed money)
7- Like I said before, you CANT do RP lobby.. You only can with GTA Online - Recovery Tool but have a price. But you can enter your friend account and do XP multiplier on his account, like you do in yours.

***Tell me if you dont understand something, english its not my main language***

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
@lvlann This is the same with other Games, if RTM's tool have CCAPI support, you have to do the same (Connect with CCAPI, put IP Adress and Connect and Attached -same with functions, you click on them and then it will work real time)
Recommend you use this tools with a laptop (if you dont have PC near PS3) to see faster if it works and to manage faster, too.

lvlann

Jan 11, 2014
Trouble!!!!: the game just got a 1.09 update. after it updated.. i went on to badchoicez and checked ccapi cex, and pressed connect.. it wouldn't connect no more.. and yes i changed the TU to 1.09. :/ now what?

Seebaa

Active Poster
Oct 23, 2013
Argentina
Trouble!!!!: the game just got a 1.09 update. after it updated.. i went on to badchoicez and checked ccapi cex, and pressed connect.. it wouldn't connect no more.. and yes i changed the TU to 1.09. :/ now what?
Oh, right. Well, now you have to google 1.09 pffsets (blus) and save it as .ini on Tool's folder.
And important, after having 1.09 offsets on folder, change TU before connecting and attaching.

If you want, i can give you 1.09 offsets when i back home

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    actuallly is cool
  • @ lurch6661:
    last one
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    haha
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    bigsood is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ★ℳ℮ℳO_o̶ has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Lindows has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    NanoJhol is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    MohamedElmelegy is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    Jogabonita36 has left the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Emirhann36 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    kamyin is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    boisfgh is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap zap