Guys stop wasting CID’s!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

sentoo

Jul 3, 2018
Guys stop wasting cids, we are a community, we use to get a lot of (working) cids a day but now we barely get anymore cause people don’t know how to stay safe from PlayStation Network Services.

BTW update to the latest rebug!
The reason why cids are lasting 10 minutes without getting banned is because u need to update to the latest Rebug
Link to the Official Rebug Website:
https://rebug.me/
“CID’s Don’t Grow On Trees”, Remeber That. So Keep up this support so the new kids can understand and follow up!
Thank you for your time!

Reactions: Raequan Pennington

Miss @ Security

Avid Poster
CC Dev Team
Determined Poster
Jul 13, 2016
Guys stop wasting cids, we are a community, we use to get a lot of (working) cids a day but now we barely get anymore cause people don’t know how to stay safe from PlayStation Network Services.

BTW update to the latest rebug!
The reason why cids are lasting 10 minutes without getting banned is because u need to update to the latest Rebug
Link to the Official Rebug Website:
https://rebug.me/
“CID’s Don’t Grow On Trees”, Remeber That. So Keep up this support so the new kids can understand and follow up!
Thank you for your time!

before you use a cid to use a ps3 jb :think:

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
When there's a lot of people on a console ID at once Sony can detect it with ease. It's an automated ban, nothing can be done to prevent them being banned within 10 minutes or less, no matter what you do. If it's public it will be banned almost instantly.

sentoo

Jul 3, 2018
When there's a lot of people on a console ID at once Sony can detect it with ease. It's an automated ban, nothing can be done to prevent them being banned within 10 minutes or less, no matter what you do. If it's public it will be banned almost instantly.
Alright thanks for letting me know. But how come ages ago (beginning of this year) I didn’t get banned for at least 3 months of using Public Cids from this website? Do you know why?

sentoo

Jul 3, 2018
Alright thanks for letting me know. But how come ages ago (beginning of this year) I didn’t get banned for at least 3 months of using Public Cids from this website? Do you know why?
Each Cids took around 3-4 months until they got banned and they were public with a lot of people using them.

CemeteryJazz

The Devil Himself
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 31, 2015
Monaco
In all honesty, I'm not sure. It may not be a very big priority for them to worry about PS3 and running some automated system to ban console IDs which probably costs a lot of money. I know it sounds silly but they may just "shut it down" for awhile in hopes of people getting fed up with modders and get them to buy a PS4. This is just a theory from a business standpoint, but it's possible. Back in the earlier-ish days of modding they would ban them immediately. In 2014,15, 16 (I think 2017 is when there would be these very long waves of CIDS that wouldn't be banned)

This is just a guess so take it with a grain of salt since I'm not a Sony dev or anything.

Last edited:

sentoo

Jul 3, 2018
In all honesty, I'm not sure. It may not be a very big priority for them to worry about PS3 and running some automated system to ban console IDs probably costs a lot of money. I know it sounds silly but they may just "shut it down" for awhile in hopes of people getting fed up with modders and get them to buy a PS4. This is just a theory from a business standpoint, but it's possible. Back in the earlier-ish days of modding they would ban them immediately. In 2014,15, 16 (I think 2017 is when there would be these very long waves of CIDS that wouldn't be banned)

This is just a guess so take it with a grain of salt since I'm not a Sony dev or anything.
Alright thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    yea looks like it will be out on the 29th
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    the jb it self or info on it lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    not sure lol
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    will definently be cool though
  • @ lurch6661:
    man i hope its online cause if it is its all over ha
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ya well the guy in the video said after the twitter post normaly it wont take long befor a release so lets hope a month or maybe 2
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i already said it is for the 11.00 so no no online
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    still no online xploit and if this will release it already taking this long for a 11.00 xploit what is the latest ps4 firmware 11.50 or so
  • @ lurch6661:
    yup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    mayb if xploit can run dex kernal it will allow us to go online but like i said i know to little about it so i have no idea
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol but even then i havent seen anything about ids on ps4 so if you get banned its pretty mutch over for that ps4
  • @ lurch6661:
    lol
  • @ lurch6661:
    the world has turned and left me here
  • @ lurch6661:
    good song
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    xd
  • @ lurch6661:
    unlocked a trophy in battlefield
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nice