Have some suggestions on how we can improve our site? Post em below!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Chris

ROKETO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!
Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
We do this kind of thing annually in an effort to help you guys have a better experience with our site! If you have any suggestions in ways we can improve our site (ex. Forum themes, plugins, forum functionality, new sections, etc.) please feel free to post them below and we will take all ideas into consideration! if your idea happens to be something we all like and can agree on it will be implemented into our site :).

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
A different form style (Most fourms look like this) and maybe transition away from ps3 modding and look at other things also like pc and xbox gaming, so its a more generalized fourm and not stated on 1 thing

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
A different form style (Most fourms look like this) and maybe transition away from ps3 modding and look at other things also
Tbh we don't really try to influence our site with just modding, it just kinda happens to be based on modding ATM because of the giant influx of modders that came here. On the theme note I agree, and if you find a good one feel free to link it below.

WOLF_MoDz--

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2014
Canada
maybe transition away from ps3 modding and look at other things also like pc and xbox gaming, so its a more generalized fourm and not stated on 1 thing

Please give me 3 months notice if possible so I do not renew my premium membership if this happens. Thanks.
The reason I joined is for ps3 modding, so for me that's my main reason for paying for a membership. If we "transition" away from modding ps3 I guess I will have to go back to NGU.

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Please give me 3 months notice if possible so I do not renew my premium membership if this happens. Thanks.
The reason I joined is for ps3 modding, so for me that's my main reason for paying for a membership. If we "transition" away from modding ps3 I guess I will have to go back to NGU.
You realize this site isn't based upon the concept of ps3 modding alone right? Even ask Younis himself.

WOLF_MoDz--

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2014
Canada
Maybe so, but look at the sb all you see is "post a CID" , "Can someone help me with my ps3" "Why can't I get x to connect to ccapi" there are a large number of PS3 guys here. Just saying.

Reactions: Chris and Lindows

Chris

Retired Staff
Determined Poster
Dec 11, 2013
Maybe so, but look at the sb all you see is "post a CID" , "Can someone help me with my ps3" "Why can't I get x to connect to ccapi" there are a large number of PS3 guys here. Just saying.
I agree, but it wouldn't be as though we'd completely be moving away from the ps3 modding scene :p that being said this has been working well for us so far so I doubt we'd we doing anything drastic in the near future.

WOLF_MoDz--

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2014
Canada
I sure hope not. I like this site just the way it is.
There are already tons of sites for PC modding. CONSOLE crunch should be for CONSOLES? Just me maybe.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
But whats going happen within the next year when the ps3 truly dies out, ps3 psn dont have a long life any more and once that goes down this site will die and become nothing. Because this site is so "focused" on it

Reactions: ConsoleCruncher

WOLF_MoDz--

Active Poster
Aug 16, 2014
Canada
There are millions who either can't afford to upgrade to Ps4, or simply refuse to do so. I can't see Sony abandoning all those people...but I admit you could be right.

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
There are millions who either can't afford to upgrade to Ps4, or simply refuse to do so. I can't see Sony abandoning all those people...but I admit you could be right.
Because they said sometime next year they will have to shut down psn for ps3 because they cant manage it any more because its outdated, right now the ps3 struggles to run most modern games

Reactions: ConsoleCruncher
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    EsteEspião has posted a new reply in the thread "Console ID #8667".
  • Chat Bot:
    EMRR is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ EMRR:
    Hi
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    hii
  • @ EMRR:
    I make a IDPS Generator but i'm not sure about the IDPS ID's is working %100, how can i verify the IDPS ID's??
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    most of the times t only generates false / banned ones think you got to be very lucky to find one
  • @ EMRR:
    I developed the software and i generated 350.000 ID's today
  • @ EMRR:
    I have a PS3 but i don't want to test it on a real machine
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why not you making it for the ps3 right what better way to test thing like that out on there
  • @ EMRR:
    How can i try it on my PS3? Because i can't spoof my firmware version and i can't login into PSN
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    why cant you log in banned /
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm not banned, it's says "Please update your firmware to login PSN"
  • @ EMRR:
    I'm using 4.89 HFW, it's jailbreaked.
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok so cex kernal
  • @ EMRR:
    Yeah it's cex
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    if you are able to go on dex you wont have that problem
  • @ EMRR:
    It's not have a easy fix, like "IDPS Checker" software?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    no cex will always say you need to update as far as i know
  • @ EMRR:
    Ok, i will look at DEX, Thanks :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    ok good luck bro
  • @ EMRR:
    :)
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    not sure whats the latest fw update for hen but you can also try the latest fw installing then it wont ask you for update
  • @ lurch6661:
    zap
  • @ lurch6661:
    whats up man hows it going
    @ lurch6661: whats up man hows it going