HAVING GAME ISSUES LIKE BLACK SCREEN OR GAME DON'T WORK.

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Jul 9, 2014
How i got AW and Destiny 4.46.1 Rebug working probably works for other games as well.

You will need Multiman updated so it can FIX PERMISSIONS

You will also need PS3ITA Manager to load the game for playing as Mm sometimes doesn't work.

STEP 1
Start Multiman and select the game you have on your usb or ps3 hdd.

STEP 2
If the game is higher then 4.21 or 4.46 it will ask you to FIX PERMISSIONS. This is because the game runs on higher FW then 4.46. So you want to select yes to both popups, and this will make it playable on your ps3 from 4.21 or higher.

STEP 3
You now want to install your updates as sometimes it will not work without a update for the game. You can do this will Multiman using the game settings options of the game you want to update.

STEP 4
Now you want to go back into Multiman If you downloaded the update from another source then Multiman. Once you installed the update it should ask you to fix permissions again you want to go ahead and click yes to both again. This fixes the update permissions. ( Sometimes you need to select permissions if it does not ask you )

STEP 5
Once the permissions are fixed with Multiman you can now go ahead and select PS3ITA MANAGER.

STEP 6
You now want to select the game you just fixed with Multiman in PS3ITA MANAGER and it should now load for you.

NOTE:
Always open with PS3ITA as Multiman doesn't work it will give a black screen even on the newest Multiman.

If you have any problems please reply below and i will try and help as best i can.

Reactions: Calyx and JO65

Calyx

Avid Poster
Determined Poster
Jan 24, 2014
Here
Ah thanks man! I always load via multiman, because mw3 and ghost doesn't start with Ps3ita Manager. Which version of the manager did you used? I'm on 1.62u.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: daniccg28 has left the room.