Hello!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

tortib

Feb 25, 2014
Hello everyone,

I'm tortib and I just recently purchased a PS3 at 3.55 firmware. I'll be flashing CFW 4.55 with PSNPatch 4.55 and multiMan 4.55.
I had a question about Call of Duty Ghosts if I play the game with PSNPatch enabled (syscalls for CFW removed from memory) will I still get banned? Also how long does it usually take to get banned?

I also have a question about console IDs. I saw a thread where people supply console IDs to the community, however how can I get a console ID that will not be used by others?

Thank you for a great forum and thank you for answering my questions as you see fit.

Younis

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Local Celebrity
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Sep 27, 2013
Hello everyone,

I'm tortib and I just recently purchased a PS3 at 3.55 firmware. I'll be flashing CFW 4.55 with PSNPatch 4.55 and multiMan 4.55.
I had a question about Call of Duty Ghosts if I play the game with PSNPatch enabled (syscalls for CFW removed from memory) will I still get banned? Also how long does it usually take to get banned?

I also have a question about console IDs. I saw a thread where people supply console IDs to the community, however how can I get a console ID that will not be used by others?

Thank you for a great forum and thank you for answering my questions as you see fit.
Welcome to Console crunch. You will always get banned if you play with CFW online

Sinister

Active Poster
Dec 14, 2013
Hello everyone,

Welcome mate :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.