Help making a super CID generator

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

ahmedselmi00

Jun 3, 2014
hi everyone. i just started making a tool that generates console ids randomly. is there a way to check if the cids work on the pc ? that will make it faster. ty in advance

Reactions: iiSoldierr

Lachine59

Community Veteran
Retired Staff
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Nov 26, 2013
You cant have id work with generator is impossible

ahmedselmi00

Jun 3, 2014
it is. my tool generates 16 bytes characters with symbols 1234567890ABCDEF then adds them to the other 16 bytes characters . if we find a way to check if they're working with the computer i can write a script to check for every cid generated. wich can make a huge success for this forum :D.

Deception

May 31, 2014
good luck on making that bro i hope you release soon cuz i was just modding ghost SHOUT OUT to Lachine59 for the cid keep posting up bra

Lindows

Super Moderator
Staff member
Community Elite
Community Veteran
Determined Poster
Console ID Poster
May 26, 2014
I got one put this 000000010085000 then spam the shit out of it. And you can use console control to send the CID over wifi and try to sign into PSN. But good luck time to play some COD :shooting1:

moh

Oct 31, 2013
hi everyone. i just started making a tool that generates console ids randomly. is there a way to check if the cids work on the pc ? that will make it faster. ty in advance
there is and it is called console manager v2.5 (CCAPI) you use it through RTM

ahmedselmi00

Jun 3, 2014
that is what i was saying people ! i said can someone **** know a way to check if the cid is valid or not on the pc !!!!!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Chat Bot: Christo has joined the room.