Help me

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
download psn patch onto your ps3 and launch it on your ps3 everytime after you enter your console id and then press X when you are inside the program and you should both have disabled cfw syscalls and spoofed the ID. ill give you a link to that in a second

Marcus-swifty

Active Poster
May 20, 2014
i told here ill tell you again: download psn patch onto your ps3 and launch it on your ps3 everytime after you enter your console id and then press X when you are inside the program and you should both have disabled cfw syscalls and spoofed the ID.

here is psnpatch: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9..._[stealth].pkg.531.v4.60.01_brewology_com.pkg put that on a usb and put the usb in your ps3 and download it from install package files!
btw this is the wrong section for asking such questions, if you want any help go check out the forums and see if you can find any thing there :)

and DO NOT listen to this guys, they are just bored wanting some fun. never give your cid away to anyone.

alexis30

Aug 17, 2014
i told here ill tell you again: download psn patch onto your ps3 and launch it on your ps3 everytime after you enter your console id and then press X when you are inside the program and you should both have disabled cfw syscalls and spoofed the ID.

here is psnpatch: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9..._[stealth].pkg.531.v4.60.01_brewology_com.pkg put that on a usb and put the usb in your ps3 and download it from install package files!
btw this is the wrong section for asking such questions, if you want any help go check out the forums and see if you can find any thing there :)

and DO NOT listen to this guys, they are just bored wanting some fun. never give your cid away to anyone.

the psnpatch one opens press the x before or after changing the cid. thanks I'm ps3ita 4.60 Dex

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    i got picture of ellie from the last of us 2 in profile
  • @ lurch6661:
    strange
  • @ lurch6661:
    dennis_dutch
  • @ lurch6661:
    tright
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    yea
  • @ lurch6661:
    cant you add me
  • @ lurch6661:
    lurchzapzap
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol im not on that account but can you not find it or can add me
  • @ lurch6661:
    i cannot find it
  • @ lurch6661:
    says 0 players
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    lol
  • Chat Bot:
    ilybudd is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ damario:
    Sup
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    sup\
  • @ Curdawg:
    is there anything i could possibly take inside of my ps4 to change it's cid?
  • Chat Bot:
    peluches is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    from your ps4 for ps3 ?
  • @ QM|T_JinX:
    nah you cant
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Christo has joined the room.
  • @ lurch6661:
    no more locked doors
  • Chat Bot:
    InputModz is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zithdech has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    Dinogame is our newest member. Welcome!
    Chat Bot: Dinogame is our newest member. Welcome!