HELP: MW2 Modding

  • Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

EnVy_Sykes

Member
Jan 25, 2016
75
19
18
I honestly need help with how to use an actual mod menu on this game. I never tried modding with MW2 and I need to know how. If anyone can show me an actual mod menu and an actual injector or a short explanation on how I inject a menu that would be really great. Sorry for sounding like a noob but I've been modding on black ops 2 and decided to buy MW2 to mod but I'm clueless again. Thanks!
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    thoitiethomnayorg is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    zgsx888com2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    kkkwincomtw1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uy88chatt is our newest member. Welcome!
  • @ Deception:
    Yo
  • Chat Bot:
    fly88hvcomm is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    tg88surf1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    8xbettbuzz2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    uu88eelive1 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    jmross24 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    sc88tuyensinhnganhan3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    f8betlvcomz is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    qq88gscom3 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    h19mx2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    cuy88net is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    xsflaresx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    budesign is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ok8386cxx is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    8xbetplusnet2 is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
    ANGUS0023233 has joined the room.
  • Chat Bot:
    f8beta2ink4 is our newest member. Welcome!
      Chat Bot: f8beta2ink4 is our newest member. Welcome!