help on data transfer

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.

diozz1

Oct 27, 2013
data transfering from 4.65 rebug to 4.66 ofw isn't working..im setting up my cfw to send dlc to the other ps3 system but whenever i launch the data transfer utility it says "the other system is not on or the ethernet cable isnt set properly"...wtf??
just so u know, internet connection is disabled from both systems...what to do here? thx

Athena_Rage

Active Poster
Jan 13, 2015
Netherlands
ethernet cable to link both systems , then connect from the system that you want to data transfer from (original) first.
then it will ask that you data transfer from the other system (option 2) dlc's MUST be disabled though...

diozz1

Oct 27, 2013
ethernet cable to link both systems , then connect from the system that you want to data transfer from (original) first.
then it will ask that you data transfer from the other system (option 2) dlc's MUST be disabled though...

, post: 119338, member: 34418"]ethernet cable to link both systems , then connect from the system that you want to data transfer from (original) first.
then it will ask that you data transfer from the other system (option 2) dlc's MUST be disabled though...[/QUOTE]
I did that with my other 2 ps3s and everything is workig fine but when i get over my cfw and try the data transfer thing to the ofw one, it just doesnt work....:((

Athena_Rage

Active Poster
Jan 13, 2015
Netherlands
so one console does not acknowledge the other... as a firmware at all..
maybe go to rebug toolbox and put it to default settings I had the problem what you had when I was on 4.46 cex w/ rebug toolbox some time ago, cant remember exactly what I did to make it work..

diozz1

Oct 27, 2013
so one console does not acknowledge the other... as a firmware at all..
maybe go to rebug toolbox and put it to default settings I had the problem what you had when I was on 4.46 cex w/ rebug toolbox some time ago, cant remember exactly what I did to make it work..
Ill try that asap..then report back ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    @ QM|T_JinX: :weed: