Help please!

• Hello Guest! Welcome to ConsoleCrunch, to help support our site check out the premium upgrades HERE! to get exclusive access to our hidden content.
  • Unable to load portions of the website...
    If you use an ad blocker addon, you should disable it because it interferes with several elements of the site and blocks more than just adverts.
  • Read Rules Before Posting Post Virus Scans with every program.
Nov 30, 2013
Hey guys soo I'm trying to rtm here over wifi, using Frenchmoddingteams console manager and it will connect fine, but I'm not sure how to attach the process in rtm tools, I'm on 4.50 dex, I rtm all the time with target manager but I wanna figure this out. Any helps appreciated, thanks,
Love from Canada

havocModz

Active Poster
Feb 7, 2014
It may be that you're running reborn first making it unable to run any tools :( can you explain a little more

qasim

Mar 31, 2014
It may be that you're running reborn first making it unable to run any tools :( can you explain a little more
I think I have the same problem can you help me im on ps3ita dex 4.50 ths other day I was modding fine connecting and attaching with console manager now none of my tools attach they only connect? Please reply asap thanks

havocModz

Active Poster
Feb 7, 2014
I think I have the same problem can you help me im on ps3ita dex 4.50 ths other day I was modding fine connecting and attaching with console manager now none of my tools attach they only connect? Please reply asap thanks

I need more details what programs are you using and what was already connected

Psycho_Coder

Active Poster
Retired Staff
Apr 12, 2014
UK
Hey guys soo I'm trying to rtm here over wifi, using Frenchmoddingteams console manager and it will connect fine, but I'm not sure how to attach the process in rtm tools, I'm on 4.50 dex, I rtm all the time with target manager but I wanna figure this out. Any helps appreciated, thanks,
Love from Canada

You can not RTM over wifi, Well you can but it does not work the majority of the time. It is recommended that you use Ethernet cable.

qasim

Mar 31, 2014
Can you give more detail like what tools and your setup

No tool attaches and there is nothing wrong with my ccapi because console manager connects do you have skype if you do add modz4u it will be easier to talk on

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • @ lurch6661:
    also i cant find dmz
  • @ lurch6661:
    is that not warzone
  • Chat Bot:
    Nazzysam is our newest member. Welcome!
  • Chat Bot:
  • Chat Bot:
    QM|T_JinX has joined the room.
  • @ QM|T_JinX: